Lewa OS Liquid Mt (new version)

Guest harrion51

Guest harrion51

LeWa

post-894637-0-30415300-1348881715_thumb.

On the advantages of flash LeWa compared to other firmware:

1) Careful main menu with the basic settings.

2) For people who for some reason do not like the default applications "contacts", "call", "launcher" - you can replace them with any of its

3) With each new release, there are innovations that no other firmware.

A small list of innovations Lewa:

• Memory clear button in the status bar;
  • Built-blocker unwanted calls and messages (on my statement - no skipping first call);
  • The ability to record a conversation with a line without third-party applications;
  • A unique search engine for the first letter in the "Address Book";
  • Universal Power manager \ Power + (using it, you can calibrate the battery, find the battery life, turn off applications that are not used, but stress the processor. It has a scheduler mode (ie, without the possibility of third-party applications on the timer off at night all communications phone: WI FI, EDGE and GSM in a given time, and the subsequent inclusion in the programmed time. Also there is an automatic switch-over power-saving mode when the battery is low, to extend its work));
  • Built-in universal filemanager, which is quite well-systematized information (ie, separate combined: pictures, music, videos, documents, applications) not depending on their location on the card.
  • Choice of Lokskrina what you like (you can easily download it from the site of flash - for this is built-in application or set yourself on a memory card (after downloading them, GM and custom firmware - no third-party applications - this is not possible);
  • The ability to easily change the design of the firmware by using the various themes - of which a huge number, and it is constantly updated. With that you can do both online and offline;
  • There is a built traffic counter (with otlyucheniya from the Internet when the limit traffic) - useful for those users who do not have unlimited internet.
  • Dialer in full screen
  • Auto store calls
  • The drop-down panel in the style of MIUI with the possibility of including a standard form
  • Themes now change not only the icons, fonts, bootanimation,lockscreen, but many other parts of the graph firmware (version 8.10.12 of)!

Screenshots:

post-894637-0-98762800-1348881763_thumb.post-894637-0-21111600-1348881780_thumb.
    post-894637-0-75889500-1348881792_thumb.post-894637-0-55739400-1348881802_thumb.

Current firmware version: 29.09.12

does not work:
    -FM (Spirit FM)

Stable version:
    Lewa Rom 20.02.13 ENG & Gapps 20.02.2013

Old version:
    Lewa_OS_Harrion_29.09.2012
    Gapps 29.09.2012

ChangeLog:

• The panel status bar icon appears inclusion programki power +
    • In the program "Power Manager" (now called "power +") the opportunity to change modes - now it is all super comfortable!
    • In the music player, the top panel moved down
    • The problem with disappearing status bar when the screen is rotated
    • In the music player added to download Internet c Covers music
    • + Fixed a problem with a dialer
    • Fixed number portability issue from the black list to the white
    • Removed not relevant in the Russian assembly: 1) renovation of Lewa, 2) feedback.
    • Removed LewaPush and LewaPond - now will not be unauthorized "shipments" SMS.
    • Added the ability to help those not only change icons, but now the interface as a whole
    • Changed the bottle animation added when loading LewaPlayer folder selection
    • In the music player, a new button to force synchronization / update.
    • Cleaning notification shaking
    • Added a new recorder
    • Fixed many small bugs
    • Added a new utility Cit - engineering menu (which would enter key in * # * # 4636 # * #)
    • The player added damping Funk music in the transition from song to song
    • The Chinese have something fixed in the dialer (this is clearly for IP-telephony)

Added:

Instructions:

[*]install the base firmware

[*]set recowery (tested CWM Recowery 6х, 5х)

[*]Go to recowery

[*]make Nandroid Backup menu Backup / Restore (in the case of need to roll back then)

[*]wipe data & factory reset + wipe cache

[*]verify whether the signature verification has been removed: Toggle Signature Verify

[*]Flash zip from sdcard and select the firmware file to start the installation after confirmation

[*]reboot

[*]- PS Whatever appeared google applications (google sync) do it again with google applications, not only to choose the firmware file and gapps.zip

CWMManager
DSPManager
LiquidMTControl
LightFlow
Sanity

Edited by harrion51

Guest harrion51

Could you make it avalaible in other languages too?

sorry, no

is based on the stock fw or cm7/miui?

in any case has it the data/128 usim problems?

is base on the cm7

Guest harrion51

google translate in action

haha nice work anyway. :D

it's multilang

google translate rulezzz :D

Guys, I do not speak English=(

Edited by harrion51

Guest nemoftw

nice ROM! one more thing. how can i remove the Korea (maybe Chinese or Japanese i'm not sure). i dont like the multi lang so much. anyway tks for the nice ROM

I love it! :D

Is techno's kernel included?

I wipe everything and flash it and I see that Techno's kernel is there...

I install gapps flashing the zip file but I can't find the apps in home :/

If I search with the included widget google play I find it :o

Edited by ltpitt

I don't use That but try the included light flow app...

I also had some improvements in the slow wake up (what made me left Meiji) using "no lock from market