• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DELL XCD35 GEN2 USERS STOCK ROM SYSTEM UPDATE FILE........U ALL DIDNT HELP ME....

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

STOCK ROM SYSTEM UPDATE FILE..

GUYS U ALL DIDNT HELP ME WHEN I LOST MY IMEI NO I GOT 114 VIEWS AND ONLY 1 REPLY............I GOT MY IMEI NO. BACK......THIS IS FOR STRICTLY DELL XCD35 USERS.........I GOT MY IMEI NO. BACK, BELOW THERS A LINK FOR..........................DELL XCD35 SYSTEM UPDATE FILE PACKAGE......... BIN FILE FOR

XCD35...........

http://www.general-f...0.0B01.rar.html

WARNNING THIS IS ONLY FOR DELL XCD35 GEN2 USERS

ITS PACKAGE FILE UPDATE FOR DELL XCD35 GEN2 FROYO 2.2...

COPY UPDATE FILE TO SD CARD CREATE A IMAGE FOLDER AND GO TO SETTING

GO TO SETTING > ABOUT PHONE > SYSTEM UPDATE....

AND NOW AFTER UPDATE U WILL BE IN STOCK ROM......

Edited by unmesh.ghodke

Posted · Report post

AND DONT FORGET TO SAY THANKS.....

Posted · Report post

Any advantage over stock CWM flashable zip? Plus your IMEI was lost during a TPT Partition flash , there are threads that have been written for the same purpose . I had lost my IMEI when i was migrating back and forth gen2-3 . And found a thread here at modaco itself to help me get it back without trouble. Search a little more.

Cheers

Posted · Report post

A newer version of this file is in the sticky thread with all the stock roms which is here http://www.modaco.com/topic/324239-rom-zte-blade-stock-roms/

Dell (India): XCD35

DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Fri Nov 26 17:29:58 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B06

ro.build.display.id=DELL_P729DLV1.0.0B04

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.1_r12

You should search first before starting new threads.

Posted · Report post

Sturt this file is bin file if u are having problem with imei no. or any u cant come come back to stock rom or U HAD FLASH ZTE 2.3 OFFICAL ROM and u want back to stock rom this file will help...........

and bytheway u had given a link is of 2.1 eclair rom......ok! now u should check....u should appricate my work nither giving any qustion....

Posted · Report post

Any advantage over stock CWM flashable zip? Plus your IMEI was lost during a TPT Partition flash , there are threads that have been written for the same purpose . I had lost my IMEI when i was migrating back and forth gen2-3 . And found a thread here at modaco itself to help me get it back without trouble. Search a little more.

Cheers

MY IMEI NO. WAS LOST WHEN I HAD FLASH THAT OFFICIAL 2.3 ZTE ROM......IF U HAD LOST UR IMEI NO. JUST DOWNLOAD THAT FILE AND PLACE IT IN UR SDCARD........SO I USED THIS FILE TO RECOVER IT..........AND SORRY I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT TPT....PLS CAN U HELP ME FOR IT, AND FOR WHAT ITS BEEN USED......