• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Touchwiz ui x on blade ? Is it possible ??

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I will like to know if there is any way we can port the touchwiz ui - jellybean! Can our blade handle such a heavy ui ?? Please reply

Posted (edited)

It can have tw launcher 5.0, but just for Cm9 and Cm10. I am using it, and its posted from galaxy s3.

For cm9 tested:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/rcEGexra/CM9_TW_Launcher.html?

This is flashable package.

For cm10 tested:

http://www.4shared.com/zip/EDrO0xtm/CM10_TW_Launcher.html?

Not flashable, just place files in system/ like in package and set rw-r-r.

Edited by nemanjakrpovic

Posted

Thanks buddy ! So sorry I moved to cm10.1 thanks to konsta ! But will try ur launcher once I get time to downgrade !! :)

Posted

I will just like to know that can u mod it for cm10.1 it would be great !!!

Posted

Plz can any body port the tw 5.0 launcher for the blade running cm10.1plzz .. I can't contribute as I m not a dev but plz devs help !!

Posted

I think that the one for cm10 will work on cm10.1 as well, beacuse i tried it on my cm10.1 on my skate and it worked.

Posted

I tried installing but the launcher force closes !! Pls can anybody help with the launcher ! I seriously want to try touchwiz on our blades !!

Posted

I tried installing but the launcher force closes !! Pls can anybody help with the launcher ! I seriously want to try touchwiz on our blades !!
You have to put evry system app, every lib. File every premission must be changed and most important it must have been tested and working on cm10

Posted

i had done everything what was written ... put all libs n all but it force closed :(

Posted

i had done everything what was written ... put all libs n all but it force closed :(
Then I dont really know what is the problem.

Posted

Its ok .. i moved to xperia z theme :) it also looks great !

Posted

try it. :)