[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest azeter

congrats dude..

can you please put the dealers number here...

here u go

ok now finally available at phoniex mills lower parel mumbai at samsung cafe .jus spoke to them both colours r readily available.thnx

+(91)-(22)-66101022 Shop No G 16/17, High Street Phoenix, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013

Guest azeter

im there and got grey u hooo

which colour did u get bro ? and do dey have screen guard for the same ?.thnx

also do dey have any accessories or cases for the note ?.thnx

Edited by azeter

Guest JulyDerek

yep heading back to put thus behind the camera

Congratulations bro !

Did they cut your sim-card for you at the Samsung Gallery?

Edited by JulyDerek

Guest chaitanya87

grey is full, white got finished, no diff in pmnt by cash or card

Hey i am still confused about white and grey. Previously I had a black galaxy S II. This is the first time I am having white. Some say it is hard to maintain white that it will soon catches the dirt and it may change its color to yellow or something. What's your opinion?

Guest amitprayag

I think i have to wait longer..

I have samsung employee discount coupon of 25%. but couldn't find any store which accepts it in mumbai..

Any samsung employee here..

Guest vinaymonu25

I don't like that faizul's. He won't give good discount to everyone and he feels like a lord.

i know he do feels himself like a king thats his attitude problem nothing to do with his nature...until he provides good prices im happy n about pricing or discounts for that u have to create a good rapport with him on fb n not with his other sales ppl like rauf & abdul wahid....they r really useless in providing good prices...always ask faizul if hez at shop then visit him directly n speak to him nobody else at his shop for best price n deals

Guest TheSaifBukhari

nope not much but as people are knowing theu are cng, interrstingly some retailers have visited this place ti

meaning only samsung store are the ones at the moment to have this in stock

Thanks !!!

Do you see a large number of people for the Note 2 ?

I think i have to wait longer..

I have samsung employee discount coupon of 25%. but couldn't find any store which accepts it in mumbai..

Any samsung employee here..

I haven't seen those. Couldn't you just get your contact in Samsung order on their behalf?

Had a nice ride in the metro to quite a few places. Found dealers who didn't have stock, trying to convince me to buy Note 1 at an awesome price, because Note 2 is not coming soon while a Samsung Cafe 50 meters away was selling the Note 2 :)

Guest azeter

nope not much but as people are knowing theu are cng, interrstingly some retailers have visited this place ti

have dey got the white and grey as a demo piece over there . jus wanted to see the grey in person .thnx

Guest cool.pijus

so how is your jelly bin experiences till now??

Guest TheSaifBukhari

@Thesaif any of you guys saw the multimedia dock Samsung was giving with the pre-orders? I would like to get one but I haven't seen it anywhere.

no accessories as of now they say uit will take a week to arrive

also only whites on demo

and yeah jellybean is ofcourse buttery