[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest sumeshd

This thread is created to discuss all the availability, prices, reviews and everything Note 2..

Special thanks to @Paul 'O Brian for creating the section and allowing the refuge..:D

Guest sumeshd

Please spread the world about this thread..

PMed 50+ ppl with the link just "-" missing in d end and so PMed 30+ again with correct links now & am exhausted..:P

So whoever knows whoever just pm them the link to this thread

And I haven't till today seen such a bad behavior and gotta agree that Xda is deteriorating day by day..

Sad..

Guest shamps

Glad to finally have some peace here. Even if there is such a rule in XDA that prevents from having country specific threads, there are country specific threads in almost every device forum. anyways, i assume no one has the device yet...

Guest sumeshd

in xda now i have attached a txt file with a link to here..lets see what the mad dogs do..lol

anyways..today asked few places in delhi about avaibility & price of sn2..they all said 5th & 36k..

samsung stores however have prebookings open & quoting 2 days at 38k without bluetooth..

i guess waiting is the best game to play here..

edit: lol all that the fuc*ers do was ban me!!! like I care anymore..

Edited by sumeshd

Guest sumeshd

Aaron from phonedog is really impressed with battery backup of sn2..

Very good reviews from all round coming..

Aaron Baker (@PhoneDog_Aaron) tweeted at 1:15 AM on Thu, Oct 04, 2012:

Note II battery today (removed this morning at 100% in office) http://t.co/zyjLHyPr

(

Note II battery today (removed this morning at 100% in office) pic.twitter.com/zyjLHyPr

— Marco Hanna (@PhoneDog_Marco)

October 3, 2012
)

Guest dr_ysp

First of all thank You PAUL, I have been member and fan of modaco since my htc hero days,

now people i have checked out in pimpri, note 2 is available only white though. price is variable could not confirm 36400 though as owner was not there, will call him today and confirm. what abt grey, I can confirm that its available on ebay, but what abt retail shops in pune!! anyone from pune

Guest JulyDerek

Hi Guys,

Good to be here. The Mods in the XDA Forums put a bitter taste in the mouth. Anyways, lets forget that nasty incident.

Anyone reporting avaliability of the GN2 in Mumbai??

Guest Aditya_e

Nice to see the discussion going on here. The MODS are really annoying. One MOD is the MOD of US Sprint section, I don't know how he was made the mod for Note 2.

Full 22-min review by DetroitBorg:

Phonedog Aaron's unboxing:

Edited by Aditya_e

Guest JulyDerek

I think it will be available at the official Samsung store at Phoenix mills Mumbai today. Won't buy from there though.

Hope my Retailer gets the Grey one. I don't like white phones.

Guest dr_ysp

If we know what prices other Retailers are changing, we can bargain with our guy.

Keep the info coming here guys.

As i said one retailer here in pune said 36400, but it was white, i am waiting for grey, meanwhile anyone interested in buying 1 month old moto razr maxx in pune, i am selling it for 24k today

Edited by dr_ysp

Guest JulyDerek

Are the prices including the bluetooth headset? It was on offer on the Samsung eStore but now I dont see it anymore.

Are Retailers offering some deal along with the SGN2? My guy usually bundles a 4GB card with any purchase.

Guest JulyDerek

What price should I get for my 9 month old Galaxy Note 1 ? It's in like brand-new condition with all original accessories & box. Flip cover (never used) & leather pouch is included too.

Guest Aditya_e
What price should I get for my 9 month old Galaxy Note 1 ? It's in like brand-new condition with all original accessories & box. Flip cover (never used) & leather pouch is included too.

List it on eBay. You should get around 20-23K. As now it is available for 30K. My S2 sold for 18K, so you can expect 21K atleast.

Looks like everyone seems to getting a price of 36.4-36.5. Is that price that we all bargain for now? I saw few online sites doing 37.5 yesterday. I think it's best to wait for it to be available off the shelf.. dealers are trying to make quick bucks with the stock they have .. which is mostly white I think.

@sumeshd: Lemme know where you find one bro - the "grey" one and the best price.

BTW what is everyone doing about the MicroSIM .. getting a new one from the operator or cutting it? Saw a few SIM cutters on eBay.

Edited by j89

Guest JulyDerek

Looks like everyone seems to getting a price of 36.4-36.5. Is that price that we all bargain for now? I saw few online sites doing 37.5 yesterday. I think it's best to wait for it to be available off the shelf.. dealers are trying to make quick bucks with the stock they have .. which is mostly white I think.

@sumeshd: Lemme know where you find one bro - the "grey" one and the best price.

BTW what is everyone doing about the MicroSIM .. getting a new one from the operator or cutting it? Saw a few SIM cutters on eBay.

Will go to the Vodafone gallery today for the micro-sim. Maybe they will cut it for you on the spot?

Cutting it yourself may be a problem if you dont have the right tools. Or we could get a road-side mobile shop to do it for you.

Edited by JulyDerek

Guest JulyDerek

MUMBAI Update :

(1) Went to the Vodafone gallery for the micro-sim card. They said you will get it on the spot. Only will be activated in 2-4 hours.

(2) Visited a couple of Retailers around my office. Both of them said they will get stocks tomorrow (5th) as the distributor wasn't releasing the stocks. They both quoted Rs. 38,000. No other deal included.

(3) Also, visited Croma to see if they had a demo unit. They didn't. They said next week.

(4) The Samsung official store at Pheonix mills may probably get it today. But their price is higher at 38,900.

Any idea if you get 50GB Dropbox with it?