[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest Aditya_e
I am yet to get my device next week.. ::sad::

The good thing is that when you get it, you will have all the extra features already waiting for your phone. So you can enjoy from day 1.

Guest chaitanya87

HYDERABAD UPDATE: My retailer confirms there is price increase(rt now he is quoting 39k) as there is no stock available right now. So he is asking everyone to wait for 2 more days to 1 week and the price will be reduced.

I went to reliance digital store here and found that yesterday samsung has raised their dp price by 1k forcing them to sell for 39.8k and there is only grey ones available. I think Samsung wants to cash on this by creating more demand and less supply.

Guest dr_ysp

Samsung is really stepped on the pedal..I guess 2 weeks max & there will be another update with screen recording..

Imo u should tell Samsung in Twitter & email telling tat u updated but there is still no screen recording function as promised during launch

Thats reassuaring, can u please tell me ur source, as on xda they are saying this feature is cancelled due to copyright issue

Guest ithehappy

Any idea when screen recording will be up!!, Thats bit downer for me!!

Until that update pops up just root and use Screencast dude.

Edited by ithehappy

Guest sumeshd

Thats reassuaring, can u please tell me ur source, as on xda they are saying this feature is cancelled due to copyright issue

That feature was shown during launch and even tutorials posted by Samsung just 2 weeks before..

They won't do either of that if it had been called off..just tell Samsung via email that this is the feature u bought n2 for and when u will get..

It can't be dropped of Bcoz just someone says so..

Guest gaurav2009

Ok I installed a 9mb update now my device is again downloading some software.will report when update completes.

EDIT:-after 39 mb update I got multi view feature hell yeah!!

Edited by gaurav2009

Guest sumeshd

My favorite Rom android revolution hd and dev @mike joins note2 development..happy happy happy..<br />

Edited by sumeshd

Guest AdityaKar

Confirmed both updates are in. Multiwindows work superb.. chrome is also pre installed now

That's great news! Can't wait till the Grey version gets in stock!

BTW, just out of curiosity, can you have 3 things running on the same screen? Popup play + 2 other apps in multi-window mode? Won't be practically useful but great to show off its power.

Edited by AdityaKar

Guest gaurav2009

It is very funny in almost regions grey version is in shortage but when I today purchased they have grey version only available and they said white is out of stock

Guest sumeshd
It is very funny in almost regions grey version is in shortage but when I today purchased they have grey version only available and they said white is out of stock

Everyone saying grey version is a lot susceptible to fingerprints and it gathers dust around glass edge which is more visible in grey version..

Guest nimish.saraogi

Hello sir may I know at which Samsung store you seen it or at all of them? That price seems very reasonable to me.

Sry for the delayed response! There's the multi Samsung store ( it has all Samsung product. Nt only phones ) in City Center 1, salt lake.. they have quoted 37.9 whereas there's a Samsung mobile cafe has quoted 39990 which is ridiculously close to the former store, lol...

There's a retailer Krishna communications who is also quoting 38,u cn refer my name...

Guest AdityaKar

Everyone saying grey version is a lot susceptible to fingerprints and it gathers dust around glass edge which is more visible in grey version..

I guess it's like getting a black colored car versus a white one. The black color looks more royal but also has a higher maintenance. I tried out both at the store and I definitely like the grey one better. But to each their own.

Guest ithehappy
Dont know but I am liking gray version more than white.White looks girlish in my opinion.

There is no such thing like girlish colour dude. You might not like the White one, but that's different.

Sry for the delayed response! There's the multi Samsung store ( it has all Samsung product. Nt only phones ) in City Center 1, salt lake.. they have quoted 37.9 whereas there's a Samsung mobile cafe has quoted 39990 which is ridiculously close to the former store, lol...

There's a retailer Krishna communications who is also quoting 38,u cn refer my name...

That's weird. Two stores at near location quoting different prices and that by 2k!

Anyway, called my retailer, D.P.Electronics, they said it'll come surely by tomorrow. And I asked him why Calcutta is getting it late while all other cities have got it already, he replied, that due to huge demand the first lot sold quickly and now there is some delay in putting in the second lot, but as soon as it is available there will be no shortage anymore.

So sad that I won't be able to buy tomorrow, because I still haven't got a deal to sell my SII. Damn it!

Edited by ithehappy

Guest AdityaKar

There is no such thing like girlish colour dude. You might not like the White one, but that's different.

How about pink? Now that's a girly color for sure. ;) But yeah, definitely not white. Not by a long shot!

samsung-galaxy-s3-pink.jpg?w=262

That's weird. Two stores at near location quoting different prices and that by 2k!

Anyway, called my retailer, D.P.Electronics, they said it'll come surely by tomorrow. And I asked him why Calcutta is getting it late while all other cities have got it already, he replied, that due to huge demand the first lot sold quickly and now there is some delay in putting in the second lot, but as soon as it is available there will be no shortage anymore.

So sad that I won't be able to buy tomorrow, because I still haven't got a deal to sell my SII. Damn it!

The best price quoted to me till now is 36,300 by a mobile store in Noida (thanks to Deepak2011 for the tip). However, they still don't have any stock except two demo pieces. They say they'll get it by Wednesday. They don't know which color(s) they'll be getting.

Guest Deepak2011

Thanks for the tip Deepak! I went to the shop of the cool sardarji last evening and I was also able to get a quotation of 36,300 quickly. However, he wasn't sure how much stock he would be getting today, if any. And since I'm especially after the titanium grey version, I decided not to make a down payment immediately.

The Samsung showroom in TGIP mall have the grey version available and also a demo piece in that color. However, they're just not willing to go below 39k. The Hotspot and The Mobile Store don't even have a demo piece of this phone yet.

I'll find out if the cool sardarji gets the grey version in stock today. If he does, I'll buy it immediately!

i went to the shop and they told me samsung is not givivg any new stock till wednesday so hoping that i will get my note 2 on wednesday. At this time it is not available at any dealer of sector 18 expect samsung store which quote the price of 39000/- :(

Guest Deepak2011

How about pink? Now that's a girly color for sure. But yeah, definitely not white. Not by a long shot!

samsung-galaxy-s3-pink.jpg?w=262

The best price quoted to me till now is 36,300 by a mobile store in Noida (thanks to Deepak2011 for the tip). However, they still don't have any stock except two demo pieces. They say they'll get it by Wednesday. They don't know which color(s) they'll be getting.

did u check out the grey version of note 2 in GIP mall if yes then can you tell me in which store exactly.