[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest Deepak2011

thats weird..can u check if its an indian make only..maybe its some other country's stock..where the updates come out of the box! just my guess..

on the main seal..u will see something of this sort..Name of Commodity - Mobile Phone GT-N7100TADINU. I think, and smone plz correct me if i am wrong, the last 3 chars INU tell u that its an indian stock.

this will give u some idea..check the list of codes under India.

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=800257

lets see if this is relevant somehow!!

the make of my model is oct2012, so i think samsung updated it and yes its GT-N7100TADINU

Guest TheSaifBukhari

And Here Goes Part Deux . . .Enjoy Peeps ;-) This is Just for Info sharing purpose & no Bragging rights are intended in all fairness, hence Kindly, Watch, Enjoy & Good luck ya'll !!!

Have started uploading part 2 of my sg note 2 overview, shall post link shortly....

Guest AdityaKar

I bought the Note 2 Titanium Grey last night as well! Looks like a lot of us here did!

Got it for 37k.. That's the best price I could find around Kalkaji and C R Park.

Guest AdityaKar

i went to update my note 2 for u know multiview feature but glad to know its already updated. i am thinking that wheather samsung updated for me or is it a demo model. have checked out the seal and every thing is great. but have a doubt in mind.

It was the same with my phone as well so I don't think it's anything to worry about. Since multi-view is an advertised feature, I believe they're including it out of the box now.

The build number is JRO03C.N7100XXALJ1 and the date of manufacture is Oct, 2012.

Guest AdityaKar

Join the elite club of Samsung galaxy note 2, bought it for 36300/-

Congrats dude! So where did you buy it from? I called up the cool sardarji yesterday and he said that he will probably get stock by Wednesday. I then decided to buy it from a shop near my house instead.

Guest Deepak2011

Congrats dude! So where did you buy it from? I called up the cool sardarji yesterday and he said that he will probably get stock by Wednesday. I then decided to buy it from a shop near my house instead.

yeah thanks maate and congos to you too, yup got it from cool sardarji shop. he got his stock on late sunday.

I just received it. Its no good. Not leather. Too hard and the inside isn't soft but will probably damage my phone. Threw it away.

Oh. Make sure you are going to give solid negative feedback for that piece of crap.

Guest sumeshd

I just received it. Its no good. Not leather. Too hard and the inside isn't soft but will probably damage my phone. Threw it away.

Bought hard back case frm gaffar for 120 bucks..seems good..all switches and ports r accessible. .nice smooth feel..

post-913023-13503139196457_thumb.jpgpost-913023-13503139543389_thumb.jpg

Guest sumeshd
Why Red? Looks Great! 120 is really cheap as same is available on eBay for 645/-. Haha!

Just like that..my fav colour..looks good on grey gn2..dnt have another cam else would have uploaded d pic..its paisa vasool atleast 4 this price..lol..

Guest sumeshd

Other colours were also there..white, black, blue, and red..

I am waiting for official samsung flip leather cases to launch..will buy orange..just loved it saw on net..even grey looks fab..

Guest JulyDerek

This is the pouch I bought from eBay for 199 bucks. Can't complain. After 100 Rs. courier charges & the sellers profit, it probably cost him Rs. 50. Beggars in Bombay look at you in contempt if you give them Rs. 50.

So, as expected this pouch was rubbish. Too hard and internally looked like it would scratch my phone. Throwing it away. If anyone wants it free, PM me here.

20121016_094257.jpg

Guest sumeshd
It seems update No.3 has started to roll out in some countries. Just checked, its not here as yet.

Any idea what it does?

Ya they are rolling out just in eastern countries. .Philippines Malaysia korea..we will get it in 1 week..

Guest Krunal Shah

After the install and reboot, there was screen for "Optimizing apps <i> of <n>". Did anybody see such a message on the previous firmware updates?

This was system related update thus you see optimizing apps.. This will remove root if you are rooted.