[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest Krunal Shah

I ordered another pouch case from eBay, and the idiots sent me a wrong / small size !!

What should I do now? If the seller asks me to courier it back to him, who will bear the courier costs?? Do I have to bear it or what is generally done in such cases??

Thanks guys.

Open a case in ebay resolution center and you will get full refund. you can ask seller to bear shipping cost. Best luck

Guest JulyDerek

Open a case in ebay resolution center and you will get full refund. you can ask seller to bear shipping cost. Best luck

He requested me to send it back to him via Rs.25 speed-post. I agreed. Where to fight for Rs.25.

Not many good experiences I've had on eBay in the recent past.

Guest ithehappy

That's amazing...wondering how you manage that.. any stats?

Mine is going on charge pretty much every day. Though it might be the bluetooth in my case.

Nothing much, but at least 90 mins on Tapatalk, half an hour on stock browser and 10 mins call. And I never use any dark/black background. Notice the screen on time too, to me that actually matters. Standby will keep variate all time depending on wakelocks but screen on time is more or less steady.

mystatsj.jpg

mystats1.jpg

mystats2.jpg

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Got my Official Flip cover today. . . 1400rs worth every penny, shall post close shots shortly. . . For now enjoy this :-

Oo and also price update of note 2 as of today is 36900 in mumbai. . .

post-995158-13511902984737_thumb.jpg

post-995158-13511903356003_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheSaifBukhari

Got my Official Flip cover today. . . 1400rs worth every penny, shall post close shots shortly. . . For now enjoy this :-

Does this case have NFC embedded ?

Guest Aditya_e

Did you get it from Smartphone Cafe?

Guest JulyDerek

We paid 1000 more but we got it within hours of its launch in Mumbai. Worth it, I think.

We paid 1000 more but we got it within hours of its launch in Mumbai. Worth it, I think.

If you want the early worm you to have sacrifice your sleep :P

The point is it will be maybe 10K cheaper when Note 3 comes. But, that's how it's going to be.

Guest JulyDerek
Price in Kolkata (from my very retailer) is already Rs.36,990. Within two weeks I see that I have wasted an extra 2k. Wow. We indeed are freaks :P

We got to play with it before everyone. That ought to cost something. Haha

Guest chaitanya87

We got to play with it before everyone. That ought to cost something. Haha

Yeah we are the first ones to play with the phone. Saw a nice ad in tv regarding ebay. Its similar to us only.

Price in Kolkata (from my very retailer) is already Rs.36,990. Within two weeks I see that I have wasted an extra 2k. Wow. We indeed are freaks :P

Did you pay 39? I paid 37, so haven't lost yet :P

Any of you guys have experience in ordering from Mobilefun?

http://in.mobilefun.com/

How is their service? This is an India special site, so are they shipping from India?

Haven't bought anything from them. I usually prefer ebay / flipkart / infibeam / amazon for almost all of my purchases. So, unless I am really desperate for something I don't look at these sites.

I think they just ship from where they are i.e. UK via DHL. Here's the info from their site:

Postal Service: Rs.305

DHL Global Mail: A low cost, reliable posting service, suitable for your less urgent orders. This service is untracked and is usually delivered in 4-8 working days.

Express Service: Rs.1295

DHL Express: A fast, secure and reliable service. Your item will receive priority handling, and benefit from a full online tracking facility so you can check your parcel’s progress along the way. Usually takes 2-3 working days.

Order Tracking:

Anything in particular you were thinking of from this site?

Edited by j89