[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest Saurav
On the side note(pun intended)..are u guys worried that note2 won't be getting cm10?

Wow, another reason to buy Note II. I'm so happy now.

Thanks for the update Chaitanya.

Edited by Saurav

Guest Aditya_e

I went to Samsung Store in SS Road in Pune. The guy was so dumb that I wanted to punch him in the face. He asked his boss and then said that they have White available and are selling for 40000.I said that other Samsung stores are quoting 37.5, he said they can't comment and final price is 40k.

They did not have a show unit also.

I want a price of 35000 and grey color, when I get this Deal either online or offline, the Note will be mine in no time. Will wait 15-20 days, let the hype rest and let the prices come down and settle.

Guest Aditya_e

Anyone considering Indiatimes. com, you can buy/prebook for 36900 using Code: OKTOBERFEST.

BUT Indiatimes once took 12 days to deliver a book to me, and so I can't trust them for a 40k phone.

Still this is the cheapest you can buy online I guess. :D

Guest sumeshd
Anyone considering Indiatimes. com, you can buy/prebook for 36900 using Code: OKTOBERFEST.

BUT Indiatimes once took 12 days to deliver a book to me, and so I can't trust them for a 40k phone.

Still this is the cheapest you can buy online I guess. :D

The retail price at local stores will already be 36k after 15 days and yes they take 15 days to.ship and listing note2 as forthcoming available mid October so useless..dnt go for it..

Guest Krunal Shah

i will be getting tomorrow or day after at the most. i live in ahmedabad and dealer told me that he will be getting stock by tomorrow. on the price front he said it will be around 40k but he wasnt sure. lets see.

Guest arpit22x

On the side note(pun intended)..are u guys worried that note2 won't be getting cm10?

Note2 will not be getting cm10? why? can u provide the link for this discussion.

This is the main reason I am buying note 2 to run paranoid rom otherwise I will go for note 1.

Guest JulyDerek
I was wondering that all this many excited people here, one can really make a killing by selling their pre-ordered phone, if they received it :P

Hahaha!

Guest raveky

I wonder why sangeetha is out of the scene here..or maybe not enough banglore guys here..& still haven't listed note2..

This time Sangeetha is not getting their hands on it as they did with the note 1. The last time they had demo handsets too but now Samsung seems to have tightened all the screws to make sure the first sale is only from their their cafes.

Well I did get a call thi s evening from the samsung cafe (blr)to pickup my handset by 11.30 tmrw...

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Update: Mumbai:

Okay So The pimpri source turned out to be not true, THe Guy named zakir said it will arrive only on saturday and nothing wrt pricing.

Quite jokingly the samsung store guys at phoenix as opposed to their word of 4th oct they have now turned out for saturday and the pricing is 37,900

Even more sad and pathetic was the samsung customer care lady, where in I just asked a query with regards to the price difference on samsungindiaestore(39,900) & samsung cafe at phoneix(37900), she just bluntly gave me number of a panvel dealer and went to the extent of saying that its now available wth them, quite predictably They did'nt

Anyways my Local dealer here at Zoop is saying he will give before saturday and that no word on colours yet, & alpha at vileparle or irla says it will come next week :-(

A good seller from Ebay with listing saying to start shipping from 4th oct is also saying friday or saturday.

phew, what kind of play sammy is playing this time , one can only wonder :)

They are tormenting us!

Heh. Patience my dear friend .. patience.

Both white and grey..

So much for the grey not coming soon; that is if you get it today.

Guest JulyDerek

Update: Mumbai:

Quite jokingly the samsung store guys at phoenix as opposed to their word of 4th oct they have now turned out for saturday and the pricing is 37,900

Any idea if the Samsung Store will have both colors White & Grey?

Guest JulyDerek

@sumeshd I am going to wait for an update from you in Delhi. My dealer says he will call once it arrives so no point tormenting him.

They are tormenting us !!!! :angry2:

PS: Remove the smiley from a Quoted reply as it is showing garbled stuff....

Edited by JulyDerek

Guest Aditya_e

Does anyone reading this has the Note 2? or everyone waiting to buy?

I might wait till 15th, just for the stocks to fill up and the hype to rest, so that the prices fall.

Samsung also launched a flip case cover for the N2, many unboxing on YouTube now. But we don't even have the phone, let's forget the case as of now.

Another day will go without the Note 2 in my hands. Sigh! “Parishram ka fal meetha hota hai".

Guest Aditya_e

One News, Samsung has written in its manual that DO NOT use a Screen Protector with the Note 2, as it will make the SPen malfunction.

I was however not going to apply a screen protector as it already has a toughened glass (Gorilla Glass 2) which is pretty much un-scratchable.

Guest JulyDerek

One News, Samsung has written in its manual that DO NOT use a Screen Protector with the Note 2, as it will make the SPen malfunction.

I was however not going to apply a screen protector as it already has a toughened glass (Gorilla Glass 2) which is pretty much un-scratchable.

I have never used any screen protector with any of my phones. I had the SG2, then the Note 1. Never had any scratches on my screen. But I do use my phone sensibly - no keys in the same pocket as my phone etc. etc.

Guest JulyDerek

My only hope now is the Samsung Store at Phoenix Mills. Will get it, when they get stocks. My neighborhood retailer is now acting pricey. I guess he thinks he can make an extra profit from those desperate Note 2 lovers.