black screen when calling

Guest billyboy2468

Guest billyboy2468

hi people i know a lot of people have had this problem when upgrading to ics,i also had this problem when every time i phoned black screen came up,ive recently went to b926 and it happens every second call,wich is totally odd,anyone any ideas why this sequence happens,thanks

Guest nsmacd1

Had the same problem - Seems it is a dodgy proximity sensor in my case - I reverted back to GB ROM and still had the issue (I have been through most of the ICS ROMs as well with no luck)

Guest Shineali

Had the same problem - Seems it is a dodgy proximity sensor in my case - I reverted back to GB ROM and still had the issue (I have been through most of the ICS ROMs as well with no luck)

Come back to ICS and try to install infusion custom rom.... I was desperate because i call a lot, but with infusion, works great for me.

Guest YurikRecords

I use the infusion custom rom! Infusion is great, but in my case did not help!

The fact that the protection of the sensor I used a universal film that had to cut himself. Do not think I stuck it in the same place at the top where the proximity sensor.

I cut a piece of the film where the proximity sensor and then everything was great! :)

Guest billyboy2468

infusion is the same as most other ics roms ,black sceen ,just wondering why on b926 it comes on after every 2nd call,unusual

Edited by billyboy2468

Guest nsmacd1

Come back to ICS and try to install infusion custom rom.... I was desperate because i call a lot, but with infusion, works great for me.

Am currently back on ICS B940 and still have the issue - I have been through Infusion, B936 etc with no change

• 1 year later...
Guest Waqas Talib

Same Problem HereĀ 

I think its not a software/rom issue instead its a hardware issue i.e dusty proximity sensor .... to check , download any proximity debugging app from play store and check the values when covered and uncovered.

hope it helps... :)

Guest billyboy2468

waqas someone posted a while back that if you take battery sim card mmc card out and hoover into all the parts where dust can get in,it will clear it,has worked for me before