problem with RAM

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

I have blade with 512 mb ram. my problem is multitasking. i like to keep many apps open, and i have noticed that after boot i have 150 mb ram free. it mean if i ooen browser, and some other apps, browser will reload pages every time, when i come back to browser. is there any way to get better multi tasking? im using konsta t cm9

thanks for replies,,,

Guest matcho13579

I have blade with 512 mb ram. my problem is multitasking. i like to keep many apps open, and i have noticed that after boot i have 150 mb ram free. it mean if i ooen browser, and some other apps, browser will reload pages every time, when i come back to browser. is there any way to get better multi tasking? im using konsta t cm9

thanks for replies,,,

try V6 SuperCharger script with Maximum Overdrive Multitasking Mod (see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=18703418&postcount=5021 )

Guest TigTex

The best that you could do is using an app called autostarts and remove eveything you don't need from the bootup. You will have more free ram and android won't close cached applications to free more ram because there is no need. with cm7, you can have 80mb of used ram (300mb free with caches)

Swapper 2 on the play store will allow creation of a swap file on sdcard, increasing the amount of ram available for multitasking. Having a fast sdcard should increase performance when using a swap file.