Installation steps:

1. Put ROM in a root of SD card

2. Go to CWM

3. Make nandroid backup

4. Wipe data, cache & dalvik cache

5. Format system

6. Flash ROM

7. Reboot & enjoy

Download: http://tinyw.in/T5oy (gapps included)

Fisrt credit to LeZo team (lezo.sdo.com) for this beautiful rom.

2nd credit to C3C0 for his latest CM9 as a base.

3rd credit also to C3C0 who give me guide about how to solve outgoing speaker & usb mass storage problems... so i managed to fix these 2 bugs.

Expect other bugs as per CM9.

Working:

Call in/out

Messaging

Data (3G)

Wifi

Use 3rd party app for wifi tether

Bluetooth

Camera

Headset

USB mass storage

... All major functions

Not working:

You tell me...

Is this a port or did you compile this one?

Is the source on your git?

Guest iShubham

Is this a port or did you compile this one?

Is the source on your git?

I guess he has done a port directly from Lezo ICS for some devices. seems like Nothing changed inside personally by him.

@XMasterNinni

Hey i tried this ROM,its preety cool one :D i edited it a bit for myself (removed the keyboard and some apps,live wallpapers and allI had a problem. When i was sleeping it night,i put my phone under my pillow, and when i wake up after 6 hours,the phone was tooooooo hot,and it was dead (could not either wake up ,maybe cause of too much deep sleep,or it was shutted down,but holding power key had no effect.So i removed battery and started phone again.. and before sleeping i had 63% battrey and when phone started,it had like 41%.

Great Rom, but it is possible to create multlanguage version ???

You can download and install morelocale app and it'll fix many (but not all) problems with language

Hi XmasterNinni, I have managed to port this Rom to the Crescent using your lovely porting tool. Do you mind if I put it on the crescent Modaco forum? Obviously giving all the credit where it belongs?

Guest zukriaksah

Hi XmasterNinni, I have managed to port this Rom to the Crescent using your lovely porting tool. Do you mind if I put it on the crescent Modaco forum? Obviously giving all the credit where it belongs?

Yes, credit should be given to where it belongs, even this thread just a copy and paste from mine at skate.modaco, I give permission to port with proper credit. Even Chinese guy at bbs.anzhi.com gv me credit just for posting my rom

Edited by zukriaksah