THE best San Francisco II unlocking guide I have seen yet!

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

This is how ALL tutorials should be formatted; clear, concise and WITHOUT assumption of the reader's level of knowledge:

http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/unlock-orange-san-francisco-ii/how-to-unlock-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-for-free/

Some Modaco tutorial authors could learn A LOT - this is a fantastic tutorial, and it is formatted correctly, doesn't have 10 different fonts/font sizes and 12 different font colours to confuse the already confused mind of a newcomer (or a hacker like me - even hackers like things to be well presented!).

People are seeking simple, easy to follow guides, not confusion and mental indigestion. Great guide!

Guest AmbushReality
This is how ALL tutorials should be formatted; clear, concise and WITHOUT assumption of the reader's level of knowledge:

http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/unlock-orange-san-francisco-ii/how-to-unlock-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-for-free/

Some Modaco tutorial authors could learn A LOT - this is a fantastic tutorial, and it is formatted correctly, doesn't have 10 different fonts/font sizes and 12 different font colours to confuse the already confused mind of a newcomer (or a hacker like me - even hackers like things to be well presented!).

People are seeking simple, easy to follow guides, not confusion and mental indigestion. Great guide!

I used this guide, even I could follow it ^_^

Guest AmbushReality

I used this guide, even I could follow it ^_^

Guest glossywhite

Maybe there should be a guide on how to post on here ha

There should be design rules for making tutorials:

1/ To be worded in a simple, concise and logical manner, assuming nothing of the user.

2/ To be formatted in set fonts and font sizes, with a set colour pallette.

3/ TO BE SPELL CHECKED!

4/ For a pre-formatted template and style to be adhered to.

5/ To be ILLUSTRATED with CLEAR graphics and diagrams, and videos, if published, to be well lit, NARRATED and in HD!

etc, see?

Edited by glossywhite

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rash.m2k

Would you prefer the devs to work on?

a) Work on trying to make this pretty and idiot proof?

B) work on unlocking new/other phones?

I think most people think it should be option b.