[POLL] Which is the best ROM available for the ZTE Skate ?

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

Here's an list of the Results on the date (10/24/2012) on the Poll :

1º Paranoid Android - With 20.00% of Votes (27 Votes)

2º ColdFusionX Family ROM's - With 17.04% of Votes (23 Votes)

3º Mokee OS - With 13.33% of Votes (18 Votes)

4º Cyanogenmod 7.2 - With 12.59% of Votes (17 Votes)

5º H3 Blues - With 8.15% of Votes (11 Votes)

6º Cyanogenmod 9.x.x - With 7.41% of Votes (10 Votes)

7º ATOMICMOD - With 6.67% of Votes (9 Votes)

8º SKatie Custom ROM - With 5.93% of Votes (8 Votes)

9º IceArmor Family ROM - With 5.19% of Votes (7 Votes)

NOTE : MIUI and another 5 Custom ROM's are out of the List becuse of the lack in voting , hope you understand :)

UPDATE (10/24/2012) : You can still vote :D , additionally i will add more options to vote on the Poll when i see new ROM's coming to our Skates , and also updating the Results List when i see some progress (People Voting and ROM Development).

So , KEEP Calm and Vote ON ;)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

And PA (ICS and JB). Swedish Snow (Was Skate as well right?)

Both added , i will constantly update the Poll with the most used and popular in the Forum .

Thanks for remembering me utternoob :D

Guest razzmataz1478

It's too hard to vote because of the advantages and disadvantages of each rom. I love 4.x but right now I'm on the stock from and I love the stability. It's what this phone was made for.

Guest WiiSky70

You missed H3 blues. It should be explicitly included since it is wastly used, I think.

I used it a lot of times , it has all i need both H3 Blue's from H3ROS and your Skatie ROM are both pretty good and well made

for the ZTE Skate owners

I don't think any ROM is the "best" as each devs put a lot of time into their ROM's and what's best for you may not be best for someone else as they may have different needs or tastes.

I've a lot of respect for the other devs, especially C3C0 who provides a great kernel which helps many of the ROM's perform so well.

Guest WiiSky70

I don't think any ROM is the "best" as each devs put a lot of time into their ROM's and what's best for you may not be best for someone else as they may have different needs or tastes.

I've a lot of respect for the other devs, especially C3C0 who provides a great kernel which helps many of the ROM's perform so well.

Yeah , i completely agree with you in your perspective , and yes people have different tastes and likes , but this Poll was made

in mind by the "General Public" i've tried your ROM and another ROM's from another Developers on MoDaCo (ZTE Skate section)

And some developers upgrades the ROM's and countinue the work progress , some developers throw it's good work way and develop to newer devices

, that's the way the World is.

Guest Josh92

I think I need to give H3 Blues a whirl, not flashed that yet! I've recently gone from JB to Mokee, I think a mix of those would be my perfect rom, hard to call between them but possibly Mokee.

Also, you don't seem to have CFX2, Jelly Bean.

Edited by Josh92

Guest WiiSky70

I think I need to give H3 Blues a whirl, not flashed that yet! I've recently gone from JB to Mokee, I think a mix of those would be my perfect rom, hard to call between them but possibly Mokee.

Also, you don't seem to have CFX2, Jelly Bean.

Yeah Josh , H3 Blue's is pretty danm good , and i've tried , so A Mix&Match of the best Mokee and CFX2 would be awesome to see :)

Anyways the ColdfusionX 2 is included in the "ColdfusionX by Tilal (Includes 4.0 and 4.1 together) .

Guest mhstrijbos

Atomicmod used to be my favorite. Tried cfx and cfx2, but now on cm7.2 by c3co. Love its stability.

Actually never tried h3 blues... will do that sometime this week.

Respect for all the developers.

Guest Extra Max

I tried every custom ROM made hier, but from far the best ROM for my device (ZTE SKATE) is MoKeeOs 1.10, which i use everyday. My Skate is 12 months old, but it looks and works like new. Is a very good smarthone and I am happy with it. Excuse my english, please! I just want to say my opinion! Respect for all developers, especialy for tilaz and c3c0.

Edited by Extra Max

Guest WiiSky70

Swedish snow RSL 7,

first ROM I try everything works

never felt the need to change

Well that ROM is pretty good as well , but i would prefer the PA (Paranoid Android) Series based on ICS and JB

Well that ROM is pretty good as well , but i would prefer the PA (Paranoid Android) Series based on ICS and JB

I'm still on Swedish Snow too. Would love to move to ICS or JB and so I check back here to see what's new from time to time but not sure there is a 4.n ROM out there where 'everything works' as well as Swedish Snow?

(stuff like camera capability, video streaming, GPS, battery life, wifi tethering etc as well as general stability of course are priorities for me)

Guest omegavesko
(stuff like camera capability, video streaming, GPS, battery life, wifi tethering etc as well as general stability of course are priorities for me)

Nearly all of those are perfectly fine on 4.0+, though Youtube HQ lags badly. Paranoid Android/CM9 is perfectly stable.