B944 released (Spain, Yoigo)

Guest jsevi83

Guest jsevi83

not true.

just downloaded using my android tablet.

should work directly from the phone, too.

maybe it's only from the pc, i tried firefox and chrome and both were asking for silverlight (and im using ubuntu). Then tried from xp in virtualbox and also asked for it... I'll update the first post with this.

Also, the repack is working, so I'm uploading it and will publish the link when finished.

Guest MiguelPereira

¿Te molesta algo, o no sabes hacer bromas en inglés?

Some people are just conditioned to a few stereotypes, it's just better to ignore because if we pick the pick english stereotypes... Oh boy! Are we in for a few days of jokes!

Algunas personas están condicionadas a algunos estereotipos, es simplemente mejor no hacer caso, porque si tomamos los estereotipos inglés picking ... ¡Madre mía! ¿Estamos en unos días de bromas!

Guest KaterM

maybe it's only from the pc, i tried firefox and chrome and both were asking for silverlight (and im using ubuntu). Then tried from xp in virtualbox and also asked for it... I'll update the first post with this.

could be ;) will have to try my Mint / ubuntu 12.04 64bit system xD

the configuration that worked:

ASUS Transformer TF101 with stock ICS 4.0.3 and standard ICS browser.

They could have made it less complicated though :P

or as a Catalan friend of mine put it: "welcome to Spain" :)

Yoigo is Swedish/Finnish Telia/Sonera though. hmmm ...

Edited by KaterM

Guest jsevi83

Some people are just conditioned to a few stereotypes, it's just better to ignore because if we pick the pick english stereotypes... Oh boy! Are we in for a few days of jokes!

Algunas personas están condicionadas a algunos estereotipos, es simplemente mejor no hacer caso, porque si tomamos los estereotipos inglés picking ... ¡Madre mía! ¿Estamos en unos días de bromas!

I guess you are right...

The repack is almost the same as B940, but it is missing Huawei Backup app and it has Google Play Books and Play Movies.

Guest b4da55

If dictionary not fixed its just 936 for different carrier. Boy huawei are lazy! Its been a few weeks since 936 was withdrawn but thinking about it yoigo could of been sitting on it fir weeks. Either way it seems

NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ON

good news foe yoigo owners though

Guest elperroderoke

¿Te molesta algo, o no sabes hacer bromas en inglés?

Soy mas de humor español. Bueno aquí acaba este tema. A lo serio.

Just testing my first repacked ROM, I did in just a few minutes. Even I'm thinkin in make a Do it your self tutorial.

Just started and works, I will upload in a few minutes because I'm doing something diferent as "normal" repacked ROMs.

I used a Geno's packed ROM as a container, so thanks to him.

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest elperroderoke

Ok, it works. I will include Allbackup.apk and try if it works, then I will upload with "instructions".

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

• 1 month later...