[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B944 U8815 Yoigo release [ROM]

Guest Cyda

Guest TangerineTractor

Almost definitely. I put the batetry circle mod on first time round and it bombed the same way. Didn;t bother second time and it's been rockin ever since. Shame coz I like the circle battery mode, but its not the end of the world.

Guest jsevi83

Almost definitely. I put the batetry circle mod on first time round and it bombed the same way. Didn;t bother second time and it's been rockin ever since. Shame coz I like the circle battery mode, but its not the end of the world.

I'm using GenoKolar kernel too, and the version I have of the battery circle mod is working perfectly. If you want to try it it's here, just copy it to /system/app

http://www.mediafire.com/?6fi3ioizhzngh69

Guest jsevi83

It depends how big is the difference you expect, for me it was worth the update. I think you can synchronize Google Play with your account, so it will restore your apps. Or you can use AllBackup to save your apps and settings and restore them after the update.

It depends how big is the difference you expect, for me it was worth the update. I think you can synchronize Google Play with your account, so it will restore your apps. Or you can use AllBackup to save your apps and settings and restore them after the update.

what differences have you noticed, do i just install this the normal way over the top, wipes etc.

Guest TangerineTractor

I'd say it's worth upgrading. Seems MUCH smoother and faster, not encountered any issues so far. Just wipe and install like any other CWM flashable zip - it restores all your apps from google play like most of the other roms.

Guest dejan.m

Antutu benchmark at default settings gives 3257, quadrant standard gives: Total:1948, CPU:1851, Mem:1797, I/O:3792, 2D:801, 3D:1500

I checked "force gpu render" in developers options and after that UI is working much smoother.

Antutu benchmark at default settings gives 3257, quadrant standard gives: Total:1948, CPU:1851, Mem:1797, I/O:3792, 2D:801, 3D:1500

I checked "force gpu render" in developers options and after that UI is working much smoother.

any improvements on battery performance?

Guest TangerineTractor

I think so. last night the phone was sitting for an hour and still said 100%

I used it solidly for over 3 hours and it was over 75% when I finished.

I think so. last night the phone was sitting for an hour and still said 100%

I used it solidly for over 3 hours and it was over 75% when I finished.

i find b940 uses alot of battery on 3g online, seem to drain really quick. standby is fine though

Guest TangerineTractor

possibly. on 940 battery drained really quick when our last weekend. I'll turn Wi-Fi of and leave it sitting on my desk for an hour or so...

possibly. on 940 battery drained really quick when our last weekend. I'll turn Wi-Fi of and leave it sitting on my desk for an hour or so...

wifi is fine only when using 3g

i tried allbackup and it couldnt install on b940, basiclly i want to easly back up all data and apps beofore i install this one. can google play do this and whats the procedure.

Guest TangerineTractor

for me, everything listed as installed under my apps in Google play gets automatically reinstalled when I flash a new Rom. this happens on almost every Rom.

for me, everything listed as installed under my apps in Google play gets automatically reinstalled when I flash a new Rom. this happens on almost every Rom.

so this is the easist methord just flash this rom over b940 and restore after from google play

Guest TangerineTractor

I was on 940. did factory wipe, then cache wipe, then format system, data and cache, then wipe dalvik and battery, then install zip and superuser.

restore from Google play happens automatically.

Edited by TangerineTractor

I was on 940. did factory wipe, then cache wipe, then format system, data and cache, then wipe dalvik and battery, then install zip and superuser.

restore from Google play happens automatically.

thanks, is superuser included in the file.

no. separate zip on the op. flash the Rom then su then reboot.

do you select rom and zip at the same time or do rom first then su, where did you get su zip, is there a download?

also did you do backup rom first.