[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B944 U8815 Yoigo release [ROM]

Guest Cyda

I'm on Wi-Fi at home and work, and sit the phone in a charger holder in the car, so I won't really see 3g battery usage until the next football match I go to, which is when it gets most use.

how do you move apps to sd card, i could in b940

Guest TangerineTractor

stock rom's default to internal.

actually I wonder if performance improves its you leave the apps internal? otherwise you just waste 2 gb of internal space...

Guest elperroderoke
Cannot find stock Huawei Weather widget. Is it included in some theme?

Is not included in the repack, this repack only includes the system part of the ROM. Any way, the "other" part will not work if your phone is not yoigo, as Vodafone part of the Vodafone´s ROM is not "visible" for not vodafone´s phone.

First you have to clean the /system apps to have enought space to add manually "other" apps in /system.

Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke

Guest Jaisan888

looks like the one that worked.

Worked for me on B940 as a .zip file using CWM v5.0.2.8 rev2, whereas I had problems (maybe due to other apk) when using CWM v4.0.1.5.

Also I was using Apex Launcher because Nova Prime has issues with Hw_Weather, so they all say...........

Tried to upload the .zip file here but at 14.2 MB, it just won't allow...........can't remember where it originated as I had installed different ROMs dozens of times in the last fortnight......sos I can't be more helpful.

Edited by Jaisan888

Worked for me on B940 as a .zip file using CWM v5.0.2.8 rev2, whereas I had problems (maybe due to other apk) when using CWM v4.0.1.5.

Also I was using Apex Launcher because Nova Prime has issues with Hw_Weather, so they all say...........

Tried to upload the .zip file here but at 14.2 MB, it just won't allow...........can't remember where it originated as I had installed different ROMs dozens of times in the last fortnight......sos I can't be more helpful.

no problem thx.

I have a couple of copies of the other version. I think I found the problem... No space to move apps to system! This rom is packed full! Cleared up a bit and trying again...

Guest TangerineTractor

Damn Modaco. Apparently the next update to this forum software fixes all this pain us Tapatalk users endure!

don't use tapatalk then! opera mobile works just fine for this site.

Guest fmstanciu

hello!

Sorry for my English. please tell me why it does not work wi-fi please. I installed the 2 archives (b944 and SU) everything is ok, except wi-fi not connecting.

Guest runlevel5

Is anyone else finding that the browser force closes ? Its not constant but seems to be happening frequently.

I get that on all ICS roms I've tried when using stock browser. other browsers such as auroraX,firefox etc seem unaffected.

Guest grabster

Anyone else have missing shortcuts ?

Moved to b944 from b940 and happy enough but sometimes apps lose shortcuts and i have to go to my apps in the play store to start them.

Also my app folder/screens have gaps whereas other roms filled the page as new stuff was installed.

Strange or what ?

Its similar to how they look after a reboot when apps that are moved to the sd card dont show straight away but these are all installed to internal memory so that rules that out.

Edited by grabster