Orange ICS Update

Guest Doogie Howser

I just got my osd, but not update available on OTA Update! I'm gonna flash xolo ICS. Can I let other people take care of the pull?

Edited by ayziaa

Guest DumonKri

I can do the pull, i just can't see the SD in the attached devices list. Apologies i am not very proficient with adb. I'm guessing i'm missing a driver?

Edited by DumonKri

I can do the pull, i just can't see the SD in the attached devices list. Apologies i am not very proficient with adb.

did you activate debug mod in settings>application>developpement

Ok, installed the driver from that link, but still can't see it. Again, i'm sorry for being rubbish, but i would just like to help.

don't worry, I'm not a big techi either! Just try to reboot you computer, if it doesn't work I don't know!

You are not alone, I cannot get adb either.

Weird!! I have adb on orange gingerbread. I'm gonna flash xolo ics soon and I hope I can get adb because I absolutly need it

Guest DumonKri

ok before you update do this open adb and type adb pull data/fota in it should be a .prop file could you upload it

I would but i can't get the SD recognised unfortunately. Once i can i will do what you said ;)

Guest punjabi

Somebody please upload the Orange ICS update to this forum!

I hope we are able to revert to Orange ICS should I need to return the phone to Orange for whatever reason!

If we can get the orange update.zip then it is likely you could update from xolo ics as they are same hardware, just like you can rerun xolo ics update over the xolo ics already on your device.