Orange ICS Update

Guest Doogie Howser

Anyone on orange Ics please upload the build.prop(you need to be rooted)

Or you can do adb pull /system/build.prop if it easier for you

Or even easier if you dont know where it pulls too: adb pull /system/build.prop C:\

Edited by Guest

use Paul gb dump

You have it ? I assume we can use the build.prop to fool update yes, by changing xolo build properties to match ?

Edited by Guest

Guest BlueMoonRising

I thought of it before I updated to Xolo, due to the amount of 'no information' responses I assumed it was scripted response, but the other response was 'keep checking this page for more information' which was a link to the software update page. So I assumed that was scripted too which would mean that should be a perfectly viable option.

Also, people in the Orange shop always say to check the webpage. So surely we're due a USB update too.

Live chat only available between 8am-8pm, assume its the same for helpers facebook/twitter so I'll annoy them tomorrow.

What's the link to the software update page?

I going blind, I just looked through whole osd forum and missed the most obvious tittle, "san diego system dump" :lol:

Ok I have....You want build.prop ? any other files ? Had to rename prop to txt to upload :wacko:

build.txt

Edited by Guest

Guest i am not a hacker

I going blind, I just looked through whole osd forum and missed the most obvious tittle, "san diego system dump"

Ok I have....You want build.prop ? any other files ?

lol

Yeah but using xolo gingerbread update let us get OTA ics from xolo, so must be something in the rom, I assume ?

@rickywyatt, I thought someone was uploading the update here ?

Hopefully flibblesan have his soon, and he will get onto the server lol, but surely someone can upload the files before they update ?

Edited by Guest

hope so just incase member what to go back to stock

yes it is a definite necessary thing that we get the orange update in case of faulty device.

@Dumonkri are you downloading on 2G :lol: No worries only joking, there is always tomorrow :)

Edited by Guest

Guest Simon O

Hopefully flibblesan have his soon, and he will get onto the server lol, but surely someone can upload the files before they update ?

If they've locked the server down then I won't be able to.. I'm rather scared about that since every method I did have has stopped working.

If I fail please don't has a sad

No worries flibblesan, we can only try things, if it is locked down, nothing you can do :)

Really by now I would of expected someone here to upload the zip, surely enough have updated ? ( not having a dig at dumon there I know he been trying, well really not digging nobody.lol)

Please someone, if you have not updated yet and are going too....stop and upload the files to benefit the community, and also yourself if you are a root user, it is good to have the update zip on sd card in case of a root accident.

It has been really quite about the orange update on here, not even any screen shots, anyone ?

Edited by Guest