Orange ICS Update

Guest Doogie Howser

Guest Simon O

It's a barometer. They are used in smartphones to provide altitude data to the GPS system for a better and faster lock. Information: https://plus.google....sts/jVJhPyouWDP

Why has it been disabled? I have no idea as it's rather useful. Maybe Intel couldn't get it working properly..

@ flibblesan do you no what update_recovery is used for

Where are you seeing that?

Guest DumonKri

it have been must be moved to /cache

so adb pull cache? or adb pull data/cache?

did adb pull cache, got nothing.

Edited by DumonKri

Even with root on xolo I dont seem to be able to pull data, obviously I cannot pull the orange update from xolo, just testing these commmands on xolo ics.

But no problem pulling from system?

post-796032-0-43426500-1350028012.png

post-796032-0-08946300-1350028292_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Typical of orange, always going against the grain :angry: not that anyone wants an oranginated ics build lol, we only want some warranty assurance.

Edited by Guest

Guest BlueMoonRising

Typical of orange, always going against the grain not that anyone wants an oranginated ics build lol, we only want some warranty assurance.

I think Paul said somewhere he might have access to the download servers at some time. Oh well, I've got a working ICS phone with no Orange bloat so can't really complain.

Guest BlueMoonRising

It's possibly already been covered(this forum has exploded all of a sudden for some reason :) ) but can I do a USB install of the Xolo GB update over my Xolo ICS already installed and then download the Orange OTA update?

Edited by BlueMoonRising