• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

426 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Here is the latest jellybean version

http://www.shenduos.com/download.php

Edited by carrthee89

Posted

its your choice ,others just dont bother,most just go to ics and then use any ics rom .plenty out their.enjoy

Posted

its your choice ,others just dont bother,most just go to ics and then use any ics rom .plenty out their.enjoy

thanks wrtease.. So which thread i ve to follow, the first or second one..??

Posted

the one by cyda okay .it would be my choice.you choose.

Posted (edited)

delete

Edited by carrthee89

Posted

most usersjust go straight to ics and then do updates or install any rom ,or the dload versions of original.

Posted

Ok buddy.. I ve downloaded B926 version from cyda's post .. I will try the installation.. Then i will come back.. Thanks a lot man..

Posted

good luck we all had to do the same along time ago ,so its normal to do that.

Posted (edited)

delete

Edited by carrthee89

Posted

blue recovery is stock recovery. cwm recovery is orange.

If you get cwm installed, use the arm files from

http://androidsu.com/superuser/

and flash via cwm

Posted

Bump.. :)

Posted

This thread makes no sense whatsoever now that you edited all your posts and questions so no one else will be able to benefit from the help provided.

Posted

There is a update on my phone but cant download date 12102012. The link at beginning of thread is old version but cant seem to find linkon t'internet. Anyone else have any luck

Posted

Since shendu OS is basically CM. does that mean that HW acceleration works?

Posted

This thread makes no sense whatsoever now that you edited all your posts and questions so no one else will be able to benefit from the help provided.

Hey bud, Jus don wanna create a new thread for another problem.. Also i got a problem in root.. Its not common.. Mistake is mine.. So it ll not be helpfull for others.. thatsy edited this thread...

Posted

There is a update on my phone but cant download date 12102012. The link at beginning of thread is old version but cant seem to find linkon t'internet. Anyone else have any luck

I'm just downloading. The post says 20-09-2012, but the download link points to 11-10-2012 version.

http://www.shendu.com/android/rom-3017.html

Regards.

Posted

Let me know if its been updated please theres a few little things need fixing ie usb mass storage

Posted

I can tell you that the one I knew is still there. When turn wi-fi off and you turn it on again, the system stops and you need to take off the battery.

Mass storage works for me.

Regards.

Posted

This version has been reuploaded here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5139a586aa/ for anyone that wants it. Seems a good enough ROM.

Posted

I can tell you that the one I knew is still there. When turn wi-fi off and you turn it on again, the system stops and you need to take off the battery.

Mass storage works for me.

Regards.

Yeah thats a pain. Dont know what's going on with mass storage temperamental

Posted

The wi-fi problem is "solved" just switching in Settings > Wi-fi > Advanced (push menu) > Keep Wi-fi on during sleep > Always, to Only when plugged in or Never.

You can tell me wich is the problem you have wiht USB Mass.... and I will try.

Some "fix" to have light on the three soft buttons?

Regards.

Posted

When usb connected i cant select any option it wont let me

Posted

Since shendu OS is basically CM. does that mean that HW acceleration works?

Chrome says this, but I don't know what it means.5ykmB.jpg

Posted

When usb connected i cant select any option it wont let me

I can do it at least in this new version.

Regards.

Posted

WebGL is not a problem. Only suppprted on a handful of phones (Sony?) It does look like the fabled 2d hardware accelerated UI is enabled though (Canvas). Unless this is due to 'force hardware acceleration' which causes problems.