[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Guest valdek

CPU overclocked at max/min 1229/320 Ghz ondemand/noop all works FB/ SIP-VOIP client /had too reinstall few APPS Was,t worked restored from backup , and you need remove some apps from china calendar etc...

Guest melodystyle2003

Thanks I all give a try and report.

Do you ve faced lags, random reboots, notification malfunction or any weird behavior?

Edited by melodystyle2003

Guest docnrz

this rom is the s*** :wub: japanese crazy motherfuckers :ph34r: :D

its waaay better then cm10

you're right thats crazy rom and ofc way better than cm10.... :excl: they are chinese folks not japs! :D :blink:

P.S. Apparently they fixed app crashes like fb,twitter, other java dependent apps in the new DEV release of 27/12/12. just trying it out atm. :wub:

Guest Dovahpig

Its faster and more stable then CM and in my opinion looks better.

Everything works buttery smooth, no crashing, notification bar not locking unlike cm10. Even battery is better but that could be placebo.

This is my everyday rom now

Guest hugocard

Its faster and more stable then CM and in my opinion looks better.

Everything works buttery smooth, no crashing, notification bar not locking unlike cm10. Even battery is better but that could be placebo.

This is my everyday rom now

im using it as my everyday rom too. how do you delete the calendar? it crashes everytime for me.

and btw how can you delete some system apps? thx

im using it as my everyday rom too. how do you delete the calendar? it crashes everytime for me.

Use root explorer, and go to system/app and just multi select whatever think you don't need

Guest marcars

for me work great! Better than JB from Dazzozo. All you mast to do after install is delete all chinese soft. Some you can just uninstall and for the rest you must use root explorer to delete them all. All system app you can find in system/app.

Guest marcars

install this calendar app, just overwrite. Work fine for me:)

Calendar.rar

and if you want google apps just install gapps through CWM from here

Edited by marcars

Guest peterck
btw for me rom is still crashing after turn on wifi.:c
does everyone this rom have this same problem with the wifi or is it just you :(.... Cuz I want to flash this rom and now am having second doubts

Edited by peterck

Guest melodystyle2003

So i tested this rom.

Quite exciting work i can say.

Bit unfamiliar with default enviroment since i dont know the chinese language.

For me everything worked, wifi, data, camera, youtube, internet only panorama had some pixelizations. I tested this rom for half hour moreless.

Not much fast, 4150 antutu score o/c 1229, if you looking for numbers and bit shaggy on responce feeling.

If you try it dont forget to install jb gapps and remove those preinstalled apps which rom came with.

I returned back to 17/12/2012 stock ICS rom with 'no lag' seeder app which feels way smoother.

I returned back to 17/12/2012 stock ICS rom with 'no lag' seeder app which feels way smoother.

You mean Seeder app from Google Play?

You could use it on this rom too, perhaps?

Guest melodystyle2003

You mean Seeder app from Google Play?

You could use it on this rom too, perhaps?

It did no much offered.

Guest kyan31
my base-band is 8815 so, can i install this rom?

Go to your settings, about phone and check the baseband version.

If it is 2030, you can. If it is not, you need to flash stock ICS before you can use this.

Edited by kyan31

Guest valdek

The only issue what i have is the button lights are not working the rest works fine!

had the same problem, fixed by full wipe and clean install, just try , should help.

good luck :)

Guest valdek

had the same problem, fixed by full wipe and clean install, just try , should help.

good luck :)

or first thing you can try just go to display>brightness settings untick automatic brightness.

Guest docnrz

Replaced the default launcher with Apex launcher pro. its smoother now, no bugs that i know of for daily use. I am using the latest DEV release. its way better once you have jb gapps installed... would like to show you some screenshots... :blink: :P :D

23960182_screenshot_2013_01_0.jpg

23960183_screenshot_2013_01_0.jpg

post-986095-0-62519500-1357406542_thumb.

post-986095-0-10152500-1357406546_thumb.