• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
i am not a hacker

The Best Homescreen Launcher

39 posts in this topic

How so, explain! Ive used launcher pro forever. lol

How is go launcher better than the others?

How is go launcher better than the others?

It is very customisable , has a lot of its own custom widgets , lots of themes , most of em are free too . But it seems like a massive memory hog compared to others

Espire launcher worked most smoothest then ever for me,

ADW Launcher has been updated for the first time in ages. Now it's based on the more modern Android 4.x launcher but still has many customisations. Not my cup of tea but I expect somebody has tried it?

ADW Launcher has been updated for the first time in ages. Now it's based on the more modern Android 4.x launcher but still has many customisations. Not my cup of tea but I expect somebody has tried it?

Had a quick look and the comments are less then complementary about the new version

Had a quick look and the comments are less then complementary about the new version

They always are. People don't like change and they certainly do not like major changes. The new ADW is nothing like it used to be.

Nova Launcher is nice, but like Go Launcher, I think they strongly reduce the battery lifetime (16-18h/day, without intensive use and sync disabled)

Nova Launcher is nice, but like Go Launcher, I think they strongly reduce the battery lifetime (16-18h/day, without intensive use and sync disabled)

GO Launcher isn't showing as a battery hogger on the battery usage part of the settings. It doesn't even show up on there

GO Launcher isn't showing as a battery hogger on the battery usage part of the settings. It doesn't even show up on there

This is strange as I can't see it using battery, but it certainly feels like the battery is being used a lot quicker since I switched to go launcher too

This is strange as I can't see it using battery, but it certainly feels like the battery is being used a lot quicker since I switched to go launcher too

Maybe it's all those widgets that they throw at you? It certainly slows it down.

has anyone tried touchwiz ux launcher because i cant get any of them to work :( on ics

btw when i ordered my san diego straight from ee it came with ics lol.

I've just changed to smart launcher and was impressed enough to pay for the pro version. It's nice to go back to a minimalist launcher.