Root CloudMobile

Guest davidevinavil

I don't think this methods works anymore as the kernel used to boot the phone is ICS and now we have JB.

Only way so far is to have CWM installed and flash a superuser. Or we'll have to wait for a dev to pick this up.

Guest s0ci0

I don't think this methods works anymore as the kernel used to boot the phone is ICS and now we have JB.

Only way so far is to have CWM installed and flash a superuser. Or we'll have to wait for a dev to pick this up.

but does the bootloader unlock stil work for this?

From what I am readin here and there it seems the official JB doesn't allow bootloader unlocking BUT if it has been unlocked before then applying the update won't lock it back.

If it has never been unlocked I guess you'll have to flash the first JB leak through ADT, unlock and then flash the officiel again !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexsamam

I don't understand something, after i do that adb commands in cmd window I have rooted my phone, but if i reboot my phone the root is lost, the SU application is still there, but the apps who need root doesn't detect it, I must enter again this in order for the root to work again:

adb remount

adb push Superuser.apk system/app/

adb push su system/xbin

adb shell

chmod 6755 /system/xbin/su

exit

Edit: Oh, i get it, i must everytime boot with the unsecure img in order to do root-stuff

Edited by alexsamam

• 4 months later...
Guest delirichd

i have root on my phone,but when i try to install apps or games the "Install" button does nothing.i also activated the unsecure apps and debugging mode.

i reset the phone work a little bit and the nothing again. what shoul i do ???