Need original ROM for my acer liquid metal

Guest KrIkKeL

Guest KrIkKeL

Hi everybody,

Some time ago i installed and rooted my phone through MoDaCo and installed a BIN file 4.000.13_GEMEA_GEN1

The problem is that my phone doesn't run as good as it was new

(lot's of rebooting, instable)

Tried from the Acer website to download and install CUS2 version (which was original) but couldn't install it (different version)

Can anyone help me to download and install the 4.000.13_GEMEA_CUS2 version (Belgium)

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest russLiquidMetal

I have a full standard clean stock ROM backed up using clockworkmod just put it on ur sd card boot into recovery and restore using the file then click full factory reset reboot and your done al try put it up later

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KrIkKeL

Thanks in advance members, i phoned to Acer & they were happy to inform me that i could send my mobile back to their office

and will send it to me when it's back in it's original state.

Thanks already ;-)

Guest russLiquidMetal

Sorry for late reply ain't been on in some time sorry I coulndt help before you sent away if you have to pay hang fire al send you a clean ROM file its stock Acer 2.3.6 a can email you it later tonight? Get back to me ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moradiya83

I loaded my Acer Liquid MT with 4.000.01_AAP-GEN2 but it does not start at all. I then loaded SDs_Acer_LiquidMT_4.000.07_EMEA-GEN1 on SD card and tried booting with it. But no success.

Please help.