Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobzyman

ZTE Blade II wont launch (stuch on Android loading screen)

3 posts in this topic

Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stck here)

Thanks In advance!!

you should try reading the debricking the blade which is available on top of this forum...... read clearly.....

Hello all you pro ZTE users, i have come across a problem on my ZTE blade II, the problem is that it simply wont work. now i figured i should re-flash and put on a new rom, but i cant access the phone in any way, the FTM screen does nothing, and when i try to load it on to my pc i cant. please can you guys help me out?

Additional information

Rom: No idea, sorry but my Dad put the rom on, and he's useless with Tech.

Last Working date: Approx a month, the phone was working perfectly apart from a poor screen calibration. then all of a sudden all the apps stopped working. so i restarted the phone to find out it will not even not load. (Shows the little green android, then i tries to load the Mod, but gets stck here)

Thanks In advance!!

Wrong forum. Don't try anything on this forum or you WILL brick it.