[Port] [ROM][ICS] Paranoid Android

Guest robt77

Guest Dovahpig

Great ROM! Much faster and stable then CM9, everything running smooth. Ive added 3d shell launcher and now it looks awesome, i think its the best rom for crescent so far.

Guest AmbushReality
Great ROM! Much faster and stable then CM9, everything running smooth. Ive added 3d shell launcher and now it looks awesome, i think its the best rom for crescent so far.
I have to agree actually, one of the best

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Just wondering if it's possible to change the size of the power menu (Where the reboot/screenshot options are) as it's too big and I'd like it to be a tad smaller.

Also, can you recommend any good themes? I've been searching XDA all night but there isn't many themes I'd deem as nice (So many 12 year olds have been abusing the bevel & emboss options in Photoshop)- I'd love a nice white based MIUI theme but can't find one apart from the one designed for CM10.

Thanks

Guest AmbushReality
Just wondering if it's possible to change the size of the power menu (Where the reboot/screenshot options are) as it's too big and I'd like it to be a tad smaller.

Also, can you recommend any good themes? I've been searching XDA all night but there isn't many themes I'd deem as nice (So many 12 year olds have been abusing the bevel & emboss options in Photoshop)- I'd love a nice white based MIUI theme but can't find one apart from the one designed for CM10.

Thanks

I did have one, but I lost it, so I have no idea where i got it from [MIUI Theme]

Guest MaTMaNhun

Hi guys,

I've got a little problem with this rom, it keeps freezing after some time, every 4-5 hours maybe. I've got a Vivacity variant (The Atlas W). What can i do with this? I really like this rom, and i don't want to go back to GB.

(Sorry if i had mistakes, i'm not speaking english as my native language.)