[MOD][ICS/JB] AC!D Audio Engine (Update 11/29) (TESTERS NEEDED!)

Guest oscar-mark

Guest oscar-mark
I flash the non-walkman one,but it just stay on the boot screen.I'm on cfx.Any idea?

Have you got enough free system space? Try with a larger TPT?

Guest skywalkerctu

Have you got enough free system space? Try with a larger TPT?

I have 40 mb free,should be enough but I'll try with larger space.

anyway thx for sharing this mod.

Guest skywalkerctu

I tried with 65 md free and did full wipe,but still failed to boot.Same with the one with walkman.Looks like there's nothing I can do to make it boot.

Guest oscar-mark
I tried with 65 md free and did full wipe,but still failed to boot.Same with the one with walkman.Looks like there's nothing I can do to make it boot.

Well, CM10 is pretty stable, and it works with this.

I'm sorry guys, can't help you, will try to find an answer in the original thread.

Guest J'suii J

no fonctionnal with paranoid ?after flash i can't reboot , bootscreen loop

Same ...

I use Nandroid backcup cmw after flash when i see phone doesn't want boot ... I hate this bootscreen è_é

/ Is Joke , why PA crash ? If turn DPI to Phone defaut ??

Edited by J'suii J

Guest skywalkerctu

Well, CM10 is pretty stable, and it works with this.

I'm sorry guys, can't help you, will try to find an answer in the original thread.

I saw that you now say it only works on cfx2.

Is the 9/16 built ok?

I'll change to cfx2 for this awesome mod: )

Tried to make it boot on Paranoid Android ICS. There's one incompatible library that causes bootloop (libsoundpool.so).

After replacing it with the original PA one it boots. ACID audio engine starts and is indicated in status bar but unfortunatelly

I can't hear any difference in sound.

This means... Without having a source code of team ACID's libsoundpool they are using (if they have wny, though)

I am unable to implement the necessary functionality. Case closed.

Guest skywalkerctu

Tried to make it boot on Paranoid Android ICS. There's one incompatible library that causes bootloop (libsoundpool.so).

After replacing it with the original PA one it boots. ACID audio engine starts and is indicated in status bar but unfortunatelly

This means... Without having a source code of team ACID's libsoundpool they are using (if they have wny, though)

I can't hear any difference on cfx2 either...

Maybe my ear is not so good XD

Edited by skywalkerctu

Guest oscar-mark

I can't hear any difference on cfx2 either...

Maybe my ear is not so good XD

You gotta believe in it, dude -.-

No, but, v4 has been released, I'll try CFX2 with, and without v4 to see if there's any differense.

Guest dejanmil

Tnx for trying, i was using it on CFX2 and sound was much better (louder) overall. I tried flashing JB version on ur PA and it works, accept it crashes when u play music that have album art on it (ones without album art plays fine). Same thing happens on PA JB.

Guest oscar-mark
Tnx for trying, i was using it on CFX2 and sound was much better (louder) overall. I tried flashing JB version on ur PA and it works, accept it crashes when u play music that have album art on it (ones without album art plays fine). Same thing happens on PA JB.

Louder? For me it's not :S

• 2 weeks later...

v1 didnt seem to be louder, v4 really seems louder for me - also the dolby works only sometimes and strangely...

v4 still didnt work for me on cecos pa - ics

Guest oscar-mark
v1 didnt seem to be louder, v4 really seems louder for me - also the dolby works only sometimes and strangely...

v4 still didnt work for me on cecos pa - ics

Well I got the v4 on my Xperia 2011 right now and Dolby SUCKS, just adds a bad 3D effect, like if you were in a room, so I inacticated the Dolby apps in App Manager.

V4 is reeally loud I know, but it's bloated.

Guest Freško

I use this rom and ACID dont work (after instalation phone want boot) ! any suggestion - ideas?

work on cm10 cfx2 but not on Paranoid cm10 ?

od this paranoid work fine!

Edited by Freško

First impression of v5.0 with pa-ics of C3CO: It sounds a bit louder, with more bass, and clearer sound, but U need edit the build.prop to make it work...

I think it's not bad... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oscar-mark
First impression of v5.0 with pa-ics of C3CO: It sounds a bit louder, with more bass, and clearer sound, but U need edit the build.prop to make it work...

I think it's not bad... ;)

Yeah, got v5 on my Xperia, will edit this thread ASAP.

Guest Thunderdigital

I use v5 universal on 19nov2012 Cfx2 with Noozxoide addon. I had to replace libdownmix.so and libcyanogen-dsp.so from original cfx2 soundfx libs. Edit build.prop, wipe dalvik, delete DSP manager are needed as well. It's booting and I can hear effects, change EQ etc

Edited by Thunderdigital