[MOD][ICS/JB] AC!D Audio Engine (Update 11/29) (TESTERS NEEDED!)

Guest oscar-mark

Guest oscar-mark

I use v5 universal on 19nov2012 Cfx2 with Noozxoide addon. I had to replace libdownmix.so and libcyanogen-dsp.so from original cfx2 soundfx libs. Edit build.prop, wipe dalvik, delete DSP manager are needed as well. It's booting and I can hear effects, change EQ etc

Thanks for your report.

So we should edit the flashable zip a little to make it work?

What did you add in build.prop?

Guest utternoob

Considering a build.prop is different for each version of each ROM, unless you offer a guide, you'll have to add various zips for each ROM users want it on

Guest oscar-mark

Considering a build.prop is different for each version of each ROM, unless you offer a guide, you'll have to add various zips for each ROM users want it on

You probably know more about this than me, but I think you only add new lines at the end to make all the audio mods work.

The thread isn't finished, I will try the mod on my device now on different ROMs and I'll talk to Thunderdigital about the build.prop change.

Also my PC is ****** up, the cursor keeps moving when I'm typing.

EDIT: Tried the build.prop lines from Xperia 2011 thread, can't really see any different, will remove the mod I think, doesn't really change sound quality and it's too complicated for me to keep it up.

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest Thunderdigital

You probably know more about this than me, but I think you only add new lines at the end to make all the audio mods work.

The thread isn't finished, I will try the mod on my device now on different ROMs and I'll talk to Thunderdigital about the build.prop change.

Also my PC is ****** up, the cursor keeps moving when I'm typing.

EDIT: Tried the build.prop lines from Xperia 2011 thread, can't really see any different, will remove the mod I think, doesn't really change sound quality and it's too complicated for me to keep it up.

Here is my whole story. First of all I installed v5 universal. Step by step tutorial in first post here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2002367

I had to paste build.prop lines like in ยง10.

But I needed eq, so flashed Noozxoide addon - than stayed in bootloop.

I replaced the two lib files in the zip (system/lib/soundfx) from original cfx2 as I wrote above.

( I don't remeber exacly that used or not, but once I changed lines in system/etc/audio_effects.conf that uuid match to cfx2's libs - tomorrow i can compare files on my working PC.)

Wiped my dalvik.

Flashed modified addon.

It boots and works now.

Guest Thunderdigital

Here is my whole story. First of all I installed v5 universal. Step by step tutorial in first post here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2002367

I had to paste build.prop lines like in ยง10.

But I needed eq, so flashed Noozxoide addon - than stayed in bootloop.

I replaced the two lib files in the zip (system/lib/soundfx) from original cfx2 as I wrote above.

( I don't remeber exacly that used or not, but once I changed lines in system/etc/audio_effects.conf that uuid match to cfx2's libs - tomorrow i can compare files on my working PC.)

Wiped my dalvik.

Flashed modified addon.

It boots and works now.

The audio_effects.conf is unchanged. Same as in Noozxoide addon's zip.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Omar korom

The phone doesn't boot after Addingthose lines , Tested on Pa 1.6 ( ICS ) and Coldfusion X2 (JB) :

###AC!D Sound Tweaks by R-ikfoot###

#Sony Xloud & Clearbass +

ro.semc.sound_effects_enabled=true

ro.semc.xloud.supported=true

persist.service.xloud.enable=1

ro.semc.enhance.supported=true

persist.service.enhance.enable=1

ro.semc.clearaudio.supported=true

persist.service.clearaudio.enable=1

ro.somc.dmnorm.supported=true

persist.service.dmnorm.enable=1

ro.sony.walkman.logger=1

ro.somc.clearphase.supported=true

persist.service.clearphase.enable=1

#Resampling

af.resampler.quality=255

persist.af.resampler.quality=255

#Beats Engine

htc.audio.swalt.enable=1

htc.audio.swalt.mingain=14512

Guest oscar-mark
any updates ?

Check the original XDA thread or the Facebook group for more info.

EDIT: Looks like v6 is out for Xperia 2012 phones, universal version should come soon.

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest skywalkerctu

V5 is working on a clean cfx3(20130106)

The sound is just awsome!

And I would like to make one thing sure,It still have all the things that made by sony even I didn't have walker right?

Guest oscar-mark
V5 is working on a clean cfx3(20130106)

The sound is just awsome!

And I would like to make one thing sure,It still have all the things that made by sony even I didn't have walker right?

Mostly I think, ClearBass is for Xperia only, but the rest are software only and have been ported.