• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OMC ZTE skate clockworkmod not working

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all,

I'm trying to reset my omc to send back as its speaker and mic are no longer working properly, however when I enter clockwork mod (power + vol_down) I cannot maneuver through the menu - none of the buttons do anything. I'm not sure whether it is the official CWM as it says "CWM-based recovery" and I am on version 5.5.0.4 . I flashed the phone back in easter. Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Val

Posted · Report post

Volume up and menu for 5.xx and onwards

Posted · Report post

hey utternoob, thanks for the response, however that combination of buttonpresses just does normal boot :/

Posted · Report post

Download tpt helper from play store, and get one of the stock tpt zips. 1a should do it, then install stock rom. All current rom data will be lost, but it will install stock.

Posted · Report post

Ok cool, so what does installing the tpt do exactly?

Posted · Report post

It re-allocates the internal memory. Unzip it in the app, and press start tpt

Posted · Report post

thanks. once ive done that do i then download a stock rom, pop it on memory card and flash it using cwm?

Posted · Report post

Yup. Seems simple really. Look for stock recovery as well. Posted around a month ago

Posted · Report post

yeah i cant remember whether i did a backup back when i first got the phone, but wouldn't doing the tpt delete the backup if i did have one?

also, im looking for the stock rom but cant find a post which has the specific one i need. ive found a few threads with some roms along with a post on xda forums with this rom: OUK_P743TV1.0.0B18.zip 138.9 MB - Orange UK Monte Carlo. will that do?

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, thanks for all your help! :D

Turns out, i found a backup of the initial rom that i created in january, and managed to load up cwm by pressing vol_up + home + power, and then restored that rom and it works fine!

Also, the rom build number i had was ouk_p743tv1.0.0b05

Thanks again

Val