How to free SIM UNLOCK your G300

Guest margityu

Guest soilengreen

I would of used the unlock gsk server to get it unlocked for the less then 5 euros. Because of the risks and how dangerous DFS tool is!

Sorry for the OFF-TOPIC

This method is unknown for my, please i can give some information about this, thanks.

Guest dan nedan

as i looked out on the internet at this moment there is no free way at all to unlock our g300.

this method is not for us. if u can see in the database our phone model isnt appear

Guest sharkyo01

as i looked out on the internet at this moment there is no free way at all to unlock our g300.

this method is not for us. if u can see in the database our phone model isnt appear

Well use if you please... But read back though the thread you will see a number posts of people moaning that there have screwed up there phones including me i think. You pay a good price for a phone why go **** it up.

First off... when you zero off your IMEI you erase it off the phone. There is no way to hard wire it back in to the phone. Mac Address's for both your wifi and bluetooth change, Serial numbers change. If you ever have to update via force update your end up with an Imei zero. I could list more...

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest dan nedan

thank u for ur advice!

but if u can read carefully i just said i don't have any methods to unlock my phone, including the one of this thread!

Guest sharkyo01

thank u for ur advice!

but if u can read carefully i just said i don't have any methods to unlock my phone, including the one of this thread!

Buy a new code off your service provider will work or even nck server would do it...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362050-modaco-approved-huawei-unlock-codes-request-here-375/ - Look at the top of the forum...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sharkyo01

This metod unlock the network permanent ?

No ... I would not touch it with a barge pole.

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest george109

This metod unlock the network permanent ?

No ... I would not touch it with a barge pole.

I agree! Please do not use this! It will mess up your bluetooth and Wi-Fi as it changes the MAC addresses.

Guest sharkyo01

This method doesnt unlock the network at all

If done right it is temporary but the damage to your phone is permanent.

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest gheorg1975

What permanent damage ? I unlock my phone with this metod but after install of new rom the phone is network lock. I dont see any damage at my phone.

Guest sharkyo01

Check your:

IMEI number

Mac addresses of both bluetooth and wifi

Serial Numbers

There are also issues regarding the way you zero the IMEI and the way it is rewritten. e.g. A number is written in permanent ink on a white board. You come along with chemicals and really scrub it til it disappears. Then you come along with a non permanent marker and write it on. The non permanent marker can easily be rub off by mistake and it is never permanent.

The method used with any imei remover or writer will cause the same issue as the rewriting of the IMEI is never permanent.

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest gheorg1975

IMEI is OK, MAC address is OK.Correspond with those in the phone box.

I do not know where you can check the S/N that appears on the box and behind the battery on the phone.

Guest sharkyo01

IMEI is OK, MAC address is OK.Correspond with those in the phone box.

I do not know where you can check the S/N that appears on the box and behind the battery on the phone.

Well it may be like that but when you come to flash another stock rom or install a custom rom you will have issues as I describe on my other post because of the way it rewrites imei to the phone. It really is not a safe way of unlocking your phone.

• 9 months later...
Guest ragezor

Hey Jazz, your problem with the toggles is pretty normal and I think happens to anyone who tries this exhausting method. Anyway I think the fix was mentioned a bit earlier on this thread (not sure if it was this thread or the other 100 I read) but what you need to do is find the VENDOR file for whatever ROM you are currently on and apply it on the ROM. So for clarity sake:

1. Find the VENDOR file for whatever ROM (stock ROMS only) you have e.g. I downloaded B927 from somewhere on this forum. When I unzipped it I was faced with two folders ("dload" and "vendor"). In both folders you find and UPDATE.APP - we know the one in the "dload" folder is the ROM, but the one in the "vendor" folder will always be an UPDATE.APP the size of about 1kb. Take this UPDATE.APP , put it in the dload folder you have created on the root of your SD card and upgrade offline like you would any ROM( either use the switch off and hold 2 buttons method or simply go to {on ICS} Storage>software Upgrade>sd card Upgrade and follow the process). it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes.

NOTE:

1. PLS BACKUP BEFORE DOING THIS

1. If you have CWM or any recovery, installing the VENDOR files would wipe it off (I think your SU might still live though)

2. Also, I'm not to sure but their was a time I managed to get myself re-network locked while doing this or something similar. Anyway if this does happen to you be not afraid :) as long as you have made your 5irom backup of your unlocked IMEI (after you completed the process succesfully initially) just install the 5irom app again and restore the unlocked IMEI (this save a whole lot of time as you don't have to do the whole DFS thing again).

3. My instructions are a bit hazy as I did this more than a month ago on my phone but tried it recently on my cousins phone without looking at a guide - so forgive me in advance. But it should work, though like I said PLS BACKUP FIRST.

Any problems let me know, as I'm still checking this thread looking for a fix on the corrupt serial number issue one gets when one tries this method.

@ THE GUY WHO CAN'T UNLOCK HIS QUALCOMM

Your IMEI is not "0" and thats the reason why it won't work. IIRC your qualcom pass is only 0 when you 0 the IMEI, once your IMEI is anything other than 0, your qualcom pass wont be 0 (if I'm right, thats the main reason you need to 0 the IMEI to get DFS to work). I had the problem too when I spent my first 2 days trying to unlock using this method. Take your time, read everyones post on this thread carefully and to all NEWBIES read this guide carefully- it really kicks ass and has everything you need to know

http://www.modaco.com/topic/356806-guide-upgrade-and-downgrade-the-g300-between-gb-ics-and-jb-with-downloads/

Hi mates. 

So, this VENDOR file is the so called "middle update"? Isn't it? If so, I've been looking for this info for aeons :') Those thingies are then, only reachable after the phone's company releases it? I'm so damned screwed... They won't in a million years I guess.

Thanks for the clarification man.

• 1 year later...
Guest BeterTheRed

Hello guys, im new on this forum. I have Huawei G300, and i want to do sim unlock. I tryed with few tutorials but files i need for unlock are deleted from servers and I cant download them... Can anyone re-upload them? I tryed with some tutorial from huaweiG300.com but cant download RootG300.exe from mediafire, cs its deleted... Help or any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure that there's any guaranteed way to to SIM/network unlock the G300 other than buying an unlock code or using DCUnlocker etc.

I bought my unlock code from KorterGSM but I don't know if he still trades (under that name)?

BTW - much of that Huaweig300,com tutorial is out of date and should not be used  - better to use some of the more recent tutorials for stuff like baseband changes, rooting etc.

• 1 month later...