[ROM][JB][Android 4.1.2] AOKP BUILD 5 [UPDATED 23.10.2012]

Guest Kseliozm

Guest neothegod

I was using cm-10-20120907-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip and I never had problems with S2E insufficient storage available but i tried Konstakang rom and that happened and i tried this rom and that happened too i though it was a rom problem. Well i saw a huge discussion in this thread about this not being a real aokp rom but didn't see no one posting a "real" aokp rom in my humble opinion i'm not expert but i think Kseliozm made a nice job with this, "semi-aokp"? , rom. So my props to you Kseliozm.

Have you installed the latest version of S2E 3.0.2 from Play store? This version works with all CM10 roms on zte blade. I have tested it thoroughly. I have spent almost 2 weeks before zeroing on this ROM. Wish Ganster could make Hardware decoding work on this rom as that will be pretty awesome combination. AOKP+CM10+HQ Youtube.

Guest paulocostavct

I didn't try that one but i will. I've always heard that youtube will never work on arm6 devices because of the omx something something, lol i can't remember all of that facts but for me it's not a problem. But if someone can do that that's awesome.

Guest Snap.IT

If you move Application data to sd card using S2E (latest or earlier builds), you will get "Insufficient Storage Available" error on CM9 while dowloading apps from Play Store. There is no resolution to this problem. Check the Modaco threads before making false claims. Incase, I am wrong please put a workaround so that others can use.

If you had bothered to read the thread i have already explained that if you move data you have to move dalvik too.

This is a problem with the app itself and you should take it up with the app dev, not the ROM dev.

Guest Snap.IT
I was using cm-10-20120907-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip and I never had problems with S2E insufficient storage available but i tried Konstakang rom and that happened and i tried this rom and that happened too i though it was a rom problem. Well i saw a huge discussion in this thread about this not being a real aokp rom but didn't see no one posting a "real" aokp rom in my humble opinion i'm not expert but i think Kseliozm made a nice job with this, "semi-aokp"? , rom. So my props to you Kseliozm.

The point was that he misrepresented it as his own rom when it's really KonstaKANG CM-10 with ported AOKP bits.

It was resolved before the whining about KonstaT being a big meanie even started.

Guest probals

All I know is I'm running JB 4.1.2 on a 100 pounds 2 year old phone all thanks to devs like KonstaT.. support which is even better than many Nexus variants.

One advice for thankless trolls like neothegod - If you can write code to add to the dev's efforts, then start a discussion & contribute. If you are posting to whine about this or that not working, then stick to stock and pipe down.

Snap.IT has been on these forums for months now and his advice on A2SD has helped many, including me.

Hope I find such a helpful community for the Nexus 4, which will be an awesome upgrade to our beloved blade.

The point was that he misrepresented it as his own rom when it's really KonstaKANG CM-10 with ported AOKP bits.

It was resolved before the whining about KonstaT being a big meanie even started.Thanksl

Guest paulocostavct

Don't put me in the middle of your pointless discussion i just want a rom that works forked or not stollen or not i couldn't care less. My props to all the devs but all i see in all threads are pointless discussions. Instead of filling a thread with all that i'm a real dev and you are a fake why don't you talk with an moderator and recommend him to delete the thread. What does anyone learns with insults and misunderstood responses from misread posts. If I had a PC i would compile my own rom and didn't have to read all that bullsh*t posts. By the way i have another complaint why are all this roms so trimmed? When I bought my blade i was using cm7 about 2 years ago i made a tpt 220 mb and now for cm10 everyone wants a rom for 160 mb. Wtf. No wallpapers no sounds. Why is that? Afraid of using tpt? When i started to use cm7 they said that roms where growing now they are getting smaller? C'mon man live and let live.

Guest Snap.IT
Don't put me in the middle of your pointless discussion i just want a rom that works forked or not stollen or not i couldn't care less. My props to all the devs but all i see in all threads are pointless discussions. Instead of filling a thread with all that i'm a real dev and you are a fake why don't you talk with an moderator and recommend him to delete the thread. What does anyone learns with insults and misunderstood responses from misread posts. If I had a PC i would compile my own rom and didn't have to read all that bullsh*t posts. By the way i have another complaint why are all this roms so trimmed?  When I bought my blade i was using cm7 about 2 years ago i made a tpt 220 mb and now for cm10 everyone wants a rom for 160 mb. Wtf. No wallpapers no sounds. Why is that?  Afraid of using tpt?  When i started to use cm7 they said that roms where growing now they are getting smaller?  C'mon man live and let live.

First of all, i was offering an explanation, nothing more and i haven't insulted you or anyone else.

But this isn't xda and thankfully we are usually spared the hacked together misrepresented roms you can find elsewhere. This is my final word on that issue.

Now, about trimming. Plenty of people prefer a minimal system partition and a larger data partition for apps. You can download as many ringtones and wallpapers as you want to your sdcard and they will be available for all future installations. There really is no good reason to have them on your system partition. If you for some reason feel a NEED to have them on your system partition then just use root explorer to copy them there.

Guest paulocostavct

First of all, i was offering an explanation, nothing more and i haven't insulted you or anyone else.

But this isn't xda and thankfully we are usually spared the hacked together misrepresented roms you can find elsewhere. This is my final word on that issue.

Now, about trimming. Plenty of people prefer a minimal system partition and a larger data partition for apps. You can download as many ringtones and wallpapers as you want to your sdcard and they will be available for all future installations. There really is no good reason to have them on your system partition. If you for some reason feel a NEED to have them on your system partition then just use root explorer to copy them there.

Well your explanations are very cheerful.

i've been using root explorer to put that back in my system partition and i don't feel the NEED to put them on my system partition but i PREFER them on my system partition cause i got PLENTY OF SPACE,

The rest goes to sd card and never had problems with that.

Hoping it's really your final word.

Can you upload somewhere "GAPPS with Google Now and Voice Search" because when I try to download it sais "

Error (509)This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...