Cyanogen Mod 7.2 ICS full converted and extremely fast.

Guest thanos3xd

Guest thanos3xd

This ROM is bassed on cm7.2 and its going to be excactly the same as ICS with everything working as cm7

I have in antutu benchmark 2020 points reasults!

Everything will be modded in ICS!

Hope you like it! :D

FEATURES

-Beats Audio

-New Adreno libs 200

-ICS bootscreen

-ICS Fonts

-Jelly bean Wallpappers (I like them more)

-Holo Launcher

-ICS youtube (Download from market)

-ICS Gallery

-ICS Status Bar

-ICS Settings

-ICS Lock Screen

-And some little kernal tweaks for better performance

-Ads Block (Installed,download files to enable)

-Preinstalled Gapps (Maybe need update)

Instalation:

-Get into CWM

-Wipe data\Cache

-Full wipe

-Install zip

-DONE

To do when boot:

-Go to Cyanogenmod settings

-After go to lockscreen settings

-Styled options

-Choose to lockscreen style the rotary style

-Select Custom app starter

-Select Drag down to unlock

-If you wand select hide rotary arows

ENJOY

Download link: http://www.mediafire...8r9edyynr95l2bi

post-875021-0-18365700-1351082906_thumb.

post-875021-0-11364200-1351082909_thumb.

post-875021-0-29507900-1351082913_thumb.

post-875021-0-50397600-1351082914_thumb.

post-875021-0-03479800-1351082917_thumb.

post-875021-0-95114500-1351082918_thumb.

post-875021-0-14586500-1351082920_thumb.

Edited by thanos3xd

Guest targetbsp

I dont have any problem yet with this libs!!! and i have superb graphics !! Maybe tomorrow the rom will be ready for download!!

It causes flickering in the brightness levels of textures in games. They're only any good for scoring high in Antutu. You should probably at least provide a CWM patch with the original Blade Adreno 200 drivers for those that play 3d games. :)

How I love these "coming soon" topics! Just my natural born laziness don't allowed me to start "Android 5.0 coming soon" thread. Why you folks can't do your work to the end and just after this publish your news? I never seen Apple patent lawyers here :) So no need to hurry on.

Yes.

no Youtune HQ won't be working you need to install official android 2.3.5 aka ginger bread rom to play HQ videos, but yes fm radio will surly work that was my reason to move to ICS and now JB coz JB and ICS are buttery smooth then CM7.2.

Edited by HDuser

no Youtune HQ won't be working you need to install official android 2.3.5 aka ginger bread rom to play HQ videos, but yes fm radio will surly work that was my reason to move to ICS and now JB coz JB and ICS are buttery smooth then CM7.2.

wait what, when i was on cm7, youtube hq was working just fine :o

I start this thread a little bit early but maybe tomorrow this ROM will be ready!! This ROM is bassed on cm7.2 and its going to be excactly the same as ICS with everything working as cm7

I am using this rom in my mobile in beta edition and i have in antutu benchmark 2020 points reasults (picture comming soon) everything will be modded in ICS as settings messages gallery and camera with panorama mode working (still not sure about panorama)... Stay tunned :D

FEATURES

-Beats Audio

-New Adreno libs 200

-ICS bootscreen

-ICS Fonts

-Jelly bean Wallpappers (i like them more)

-ICS youtube

-ICS Camera

-ICS Gallery

-ICS SMS messenger

-ICS Status Bar

-ICS Settings

-ICS Lock Screen

-And some little kernal tweaks for better performance

I appreciate you work but i personally think that there will be no benefit of it because overall the things which we will get would be FM radio and Beats audio, why don't you work on CM10 its latest and best rom so far.

I can help you in trimming unwanted stuff if you want so it will perfectly fit in low system partition.

wait what, when i was on cm7, youtube hq was working just fine :o

but it didnt worked for me? :o this is might be you tested on CM7 and i tested on CM 7.2?

Edited by HDuser

Guest KingsizeX

I appreciate you work but i personally think that there will be no benefit of it because overall the things which we will get would be FM radio and Beats audio, why don't you work on CM10 its latest and best rom so far.

I can help you in trimming unwanted stuff if you want so it will perfectly fit in low system partition.

Why not?

The best "stable and fully working" rom we will ever get on our Blades is CM7 so IMHO any improvements on it will always be of big value.

Why not?

The best "stable and fully working" rom we will ever get on our Blades is CM7 so IMHO any improvements on it will always be of big value.

Actuallly i agree CM7 and very fast and low resources consuming but in term of UI they are beaten by CM9/CM10, Their UI has noticeable lags which irritates and destroy user experience, As far as i have used CM9 and CM10 they both are stable and fast.

Guest thanos3xd

So youtube hq will work awesome!!Of cource fm radio and everything that cm7 has!!Stay tunned today i flsh my second beta and its boot!! :D but a single problem with sms (i will be fix it)

So youtube hq will work awesome!!Of cource fm radio and everything that cm7 has!!Stay tunned today i flsh my second beta and its boot!! :D but a single problem with sms (i will be fix it)

Glad to hear about HQ but will ui will be as fast as CM9? 2nd requests :), Can you tweak status bar just like Sense v4 i,e semi transparent, and can you please provide us some screenshots so we have idea of your rom i.e how it looks and whats main points? Thanks in advance.

Edited by HDuser