[DEV][ROM] RacerMod 1.7 [19/04/2013] CyanogenMod 7.2 port with 2.6.35.7 kernel & CWM Recovery 5.0.2.8

Guest mikeioannina

Guest jogjadroid

well

i found a little bug,when i conect phone to computer using data cable,notification at status bar still appear (show) when i disconect phone to computer

Guest mikeioannina

Hello guys, unfortunately I damaged the board of my phone during some tests I did :( :( :( :(

I can buy a used phone at about 60 euros (about 90$) but I don't currently have any money.

If anyone wants to help me buy the phone again, you can donate to me any amount of money you want. Even a small amount of money will be helpful. If you want to help, send me a PM. :)

Guest Raphael Machado

Hello guys, unfortunately I damaged the board of my phone during some tests I did :( :( :( :(

I can buy a used phone at about 60 euros (about 90$) but I don't currently have any money.

If anyone wants to help me buy the phone again, you can donate to me any amount of money you want. Even a small amount of money will be helpful. If you want to help, send me a PM. :)

PMed!

Guest mikeioannina

I can't develop anything right now because my phone board is damaged, I'm trying to find some money to buy the phone again so I can support. If anyone can donate, send me a PM :). Thanks to some users that donated I already collected half of the money needed.

Guest mikeioannina

how to edit karnel for mode usb otg?

Please stop spamming the same question 100 times.... I have answered 2 times that I can't develop anything right now, OTG mode is not possible with the current kernel.

Guest mikeioannina

tried your 1.5 finally, seems stable and all but ts driver is glitchy, ghost clicks and similar on my phone.. will check your git about that :)

Hello guys, I still don't have a phone to test my builds (check the first post for details). However I'm going to release 1.5 alpha 2 (kernel only). The only change in this update will be an alternative non-dual touch driver for you to test. This driver was tweaked by GuyOverThere and he reported reduced ghost clicks, etc. on his phone compared to other drivers.

EDIT: Also check first post for link of updated build instructions.

EDIT 2: Links are up in my website. If the new links don't appear, refresh the page and they will appear.

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest vitorgatti

@mikeioannina

Thanks for this great ROM!

I have a suggestion: could you please create an option to disable Screenshot/Profile/Reboot options when the Power Button is pressed?

Reason: Racer's screen resolution is so low that just to turn off you have to scroll down. We all know the touchscreen of this device is awful, and sometimes to turn off I end up taking a screenshot, or activating airplane mode...

Thanks again!

Hello guys, I still don't have a phone to test my builds (check the first post for details). However I'm going to release 1.5 alpha 2 (kernel only). The only change in this update will be an alternative non-dual touch driver for you to test. This driver was tweaked by GuyOverThere and he reported reduced ghost clicks, etc. on his phone compared to other drivers.

EDIT: Also check first post for link of updated build instructions.

EDIT 2: Links are up in my website. If the new links don't appear, refresh the page and they will appear.

This update, how is it installed?

ClockworkMod ??

Guest m3m1t081

Greetings, I commented that in my ZTE Racer install the rom which is published in the original post, and my phone did not go beyond the screen that shows the green android, which they believe may have been, I commented back ends the ROM that originally had and it worked correctly. Excuse the bad English, is translated by Google

Edited by m3m1t081

Guest m3m1t081

Great! Waiting for it too :D

Greetings, Sorry I can provide the links to the ROM you used for your ZTE X850 Racer, as I download and install that published in the first post, but it did not work, he stayed in the green android screen.

Guest Raphael Machado

Greetings, Sorry I can provide the links to the ROM you used for your ZTE X850 Racer, as I download and install that published in the first post, but it did not work, he stayed in the green android screen.

Did you installed RacerMod 1.5 alpha 1 then alpha 2?