[DEV][ROM] RacerMod 1.7 [19/04/2013] CyanogenMod 7.2 port with 2.6.35.7 kernel & CWM Recovery 5.0.2.8

Guest mikeioannina

You are right, in CWM the call/end buttons do not work... I have something in my mind that might fix this problem.

For now I'm going to upload only on mediafire but I have in my plans to fix my vps server in a few days and upload everything there

very nice to hear that!

what time can you fix wifi. It is very inconvenience without wifi.

I am sorry to trouble you. Thanks you very much again!

Edited by dreluo

Guest equiliym

I have check it in cwm. but it didn't display anything when i pressed the call/endcall button. The other keys is ok! I am not sure if my phone is broken.

you can try installing some earlier cwm version or something to check if that is the problem.. however if you can use those buttons to pick options in recovery, thats a totally different matter..

Hi,mike. I have downlode 'zte-kernel-msm7x27'. I want to compile the kernel by myself.

There is not 'cyanogen_mooncake_gen1_defconfig',etc.

I don't known how to creat it. I hope you can help me.

Edited by dreluo

Guest mikeioannina

Hi,mike. I have downlode 'zte-kernel-msm7x27'. I want to compile the kernel by myself.

There is not 'cyanogen_mooncake_gen1_defconfig',etc.

I don't known how to creat it. I hope you can help me.

You need some basic knowledge to build the kernel. Sorry but I have no time to explain, there are tons of articles on the internet about android kernel building. :)

You need some basic knowledge to build the kernel. Sorry but I have no time to explain, there are tons of articles on the internet about android kernel building. :)

Thanks for your reply. I wili study step by step. But now I haven't enough time to do it because of studying .

Could you recommend some website about android building to me? I will study and try it in winter vacation.

I don't know if i can do it,but i will try my best! :D

Edited by dreluo

Guest mikeioannina

Thanks for your reply. I wili study step by step. But now I haven't enough time to do it because of studying .

Could you recommend some website about android building to me? I will study and try it in winter vacation.

I don't know if i can do it,but i will try my best! :D

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/ZTE_Blade:_Compile_CyanogenMod_(Linux) Here is a basic guide for building CyanogenMod for ZTE Blade which is similar to our phones

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest mikeioannina

Hey guys, today I'm hopefully going to upload the next nightly...

Changelog:

- Fixed accelerometer (Racer)(needs testing)

- Add screen calibration options to RacerParts

- Fix call/end keys backlight staying on bug (needs testing)

- Fixed wifi (Racer)(needs testing)

- Updated CWM Recovery with new kernel

- Fix call/end keys not working (needs testing)

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest mikeioannina

just one question, could your kernel work on my rom or is it strictly edited and compiled to work on your nightlies alone?

I'm not sure if it's going to work out-of-the-box... My device folder is based on zte blade's folder, modified to work for mooncake, so it's probably different than the one you use. There are differences in wifi module, wifi firmware and copybit, netd, vold are built from source. You could try it when I upload the new nightly

Guest equiliym

yeah, i thought so.. im using prebuilt ones pretty much so they are compatible with all other kernels, on .35 i had to use only copybit from blade but still had issues.. but good job anyway, thumbs up

Guest mikeioannina

yeah, i thought so.. im using prebuilt ones pretty much so they are compatible with all other kernels, on .35 i had to use only copybit from blade but still had issues.. but good job anyway, thumbs up

Thanks. Do you have any idea where the prebuilt gralloc came from? I mean it was built by someone or it comes from stock rom/other device rom? I'm trying to build it from source for 2 weeks to enable full hardware acceleration/animations but it doesn't work... tried many different sources but only the prebuilt works. :(

Guest equiliym

Thanks. Do you have any idea where the prebuilt gralloc came from? I mean it was built by someone or it comes from stock rom/other device rom? I'm trying to build it from source for 2 weeks to enable full hardware acceleration/animations but it doesn't work... tried many different sources but only the prebuilt works. :(

imho, i think rexchun made all those prebuilt files since he was the first (i think) to build a 2.3.x dev cm7rom but he never released any sources :(

Guest mikeioannina

Why not downloaded firmware Racer from your site?

I haven't uploaded the latest version yet... it's coming in a few hours after I test it.

where is the download for gen 1?or it's the same download?

It's the same download. The installer detects the phone generation and installs the appropriate version.

Guest alves_369

I haven't uploaded the latest version yet... it's coming in a few hours after I test it.

It's the same download. The installer detects the phone generation and installs the appropriate version.

404 - file not found error xD

Guest mikeioannina

404 - file not found error xD

Same here. I hope to see ics with this new kernel on my racer.

Be patient... now uploading :D Check first post for screenshots

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest mikeioannina

New Racer nightly & new CWM Recovery is up. Check first post for download links & changelog.

Please report if the bugs are solved or not :)

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest alves_369

New Racer nightly & new CWM Recovery is up. Check first post for download links & changelog.

Please report if the bugs are solved or not :)

404 . file not found =(

Guest mikeioannina

404 . file not found =(

I've tested the links and they work fine... Are you downloading the Racer nightly? Carl/Freddo is not available yet but you can use the Racer one with the bugs mentioned in the first post

Try refreshing the page

Edited by mikeioannina

Guest kimiamania

I've tested the links and they work fine... Are you downloading the Racer nightly? Carl/Freddo is not available yet but you can use the Racer one with the bugs mentioned in the first post

Try refreshing the page

I already tried your cwm and its work on my zte carl/freddo

even faster than my previous cwm

right now im still using equilym cm7 nightlies

can i rename your build to update.zip and flash it ?

or i need to fresh install ?

sorry for dumb question :D