What is the best ICS ROM or JB?

Guest governante

Guest ChrisPNE

CM10 (JB) isn't ready yet so choose an ICS ROM.

My personal preference is Infusion which is very good.

I suggest you make a Nandroid backup and then flash a few different ones to see which you like best.

Guest grizzlyflea

according to daz cm9 should be here before 2013 which will pretty much destroy all other ICS competition and then not long after that CM10 which will raise the bar

Guest fogoticus

I'm on stock UK B936 (was on infusion and didn't like it and then on STOCK+ and got the unpleasant surprise of the phone having a permanent blue screen, fixed by getting the B936 update.app on my microsd and then simply starting the phone) and I got about 3600 score in antutu, just flashed to JB and got 2400 I thought I was gonna die of laughter and restored my stock.

I'm on stock UK B936 (was on infusion and didn't like it and then on STOCK+ and got the unpleasant surprise of the phone having a permanent blue screen, fixed by getting the B936 update.app on my microsd and then simply starting the phone) and I got about 3600 score in antutu, just flashed to JB and got 2400 I thought I was gonna die of laughter and restored my stock.

how did you go from infuzion to b936.,is stock a lot better than infuzion