• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZTE bricked imei / mac / bluetooth all help wellcome

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

while trying to put some mods as a noob i accidently flashed gen2 device with gen 1 stock rom. its all downgraded etc. wiped out all of NV info. as imei mac bluetooth. and locked my phone too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after learning about device and mod etc recoveries while 5 full days.

İ came in a point. unlocked device. now it finds my gsm operators as finely.

device is blade2 hardware i found with pictures my device what ever its called ATLAS W is very same with TMV. phones and "Optimus barcelona"

i unlocked my phone. then i installed p736EVxxxxB13 rom then recovery-CWM touchscreen 5.8.x FNC mods.

now situation is

i have 000004525425 İmeı, 11:22:33:44:55:66: bluetooth ,mac adr. unavail bluetooth adres.

front camera is reversed too i have also back up from romdump. dont know if i can use a file from there. :huh:

thanks for who helped me alot.

can IMEI changes be done with QPST? cuz i found out to change of mac adress permanently..

also should i need to unlock everytime when i use downloader tool USDL...xxx and flash a stock rom ? i hope dont need it.

========================================================================================

my wrong IMEI is in Channel2.nv file. in 0x1105. also i watched out when im doing back up NV items. only channel2.nv has changing sizes. top to 69kb. there are some channel3 4 5 nv files too but never saw them that they have take an back up action they just sitted there. weird. i hope this works for me. im starting to edit now

also after this i will make MAC adress editing with QPST i think it works after backin up correct IMEI written NV files. from restoredNV phone. :)

Edited by MLKL

Posted

while trying to put some mods as a noob i accidently flashed gen2 device with gen 1 stock rom. its all downgraded etc. wiped out all of NV info. as imei mac bluetooth. and locked my phone too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after learning about device and mod etc recoveries while 5 full days.

İ came in a point. unlocked device. now it finds my gsm operators as finely.

device is blade2 hardware i found with pictures my device what ever its called ATLAS W is very same with TMV. phones and "Optimus barcelona"

i unlocked my phone. then i installed p736EVxxxxB13 rom then recovery-CWM touchscreen 5.8.x FNC mods.

now situation is

i have 000004525425 İmeı, 11:22:33:44:55:66: bluetooth ,mac adr. unavail bluetooth adres.

front camera is reversed too i have also back up from romdump. dont know if i can use a file from there. :huh:

thanks for who helped me alot.

can IMEI changes be done with QPST? cuz i found out to change of mac adress permanently..

also should i need to unlock everytime when i use downloader tool USDL...xxx and flash a stock rom ? i hope dont need it.

========================================================================================

my wrong IMEI is in Channel2.nv file. in 0x1105. also i watched out when im doing back up NV items. only channel2.nv has changing sizes. top to 69kb. there are some channel3 4 5 nv files too but never saw them that they have take an back up action they just sitted there. weird. i hope this works for me. im starting to edit now

also after this i will make MAC adress editing with QPST i think it works after backin up correct IMEI written NV files. from restoredNV phone. :)) lets

================================================================================

Posted

Problems solved....... thank for greate forum. And tutorials