Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danqer

How to change USB Charge to AC ?

5 posts in this topic

Hello friends.

I'm connect with a cable to my pc. But charge is so slow. Because Battery show to (Usb). So, i want Show Ac .. "Fast Charge" Pls help me

You cannot. Simply because usb gives less current than ac. There's no way to speed it up - it's against the laws of physics.

It's not really against the laws of physics, it would be possible to mod a usb-port to put out a higher current if you know your way around electronics. But in the process you would more than likely wreck your motherboard and all your peripherals. I don't think the connections on the motherboard are supposed to have a current of more than 0.5 A through them, like in an AC charger.

Just live with it, okay charging on a pc takes longer, but you're using that pc anyway, so it's more energy efficient, unless you leave the pc running just to charge your phone, in that case it's very wasteful.

You can do it pretty easily. Just mod the USB cable by shorting out the data wires.

It world work, but you could very easily fry the host device, as most ports aren't designed for that kind of current.