Darktremor A2SD

Guest UK DUDE

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Partition your SD card (This will wipe it so backup all the files on your SD first).

You can partition it using Clockworkmod by booting into recovery then advanced and partition sd card, I have a 16gb and 1gb partition works fine.

Then flash the a2sd scripts file (Available on the front page of most ROM threads).

Boot your device and download A2SDGUI from the Play store, then go to the dalvik tab then click dalvik cache on sd-ext and then move & rebuild- This will reboot your device, just be patient.

If you're running CM10 then A2SDGUI doesn't work but you can do it via the Terminal Emulator by using the same instructions but instead of downloading A2SGUI just open the Terminal app type in 'su' to enable Superuser permissions then 'a2sdreinstall' then your device will reboot then go back to the terminal and type in 'a2sdcachesdreset' and it will reboot again and then it will be sorted.

It is working with every rom (even with cm10 just you wont have GUI to adjust it so you must use terminal).Flesh rom them make partition on your SD card ( i have 512mb partition) via CWM and then install script (also via CWM) then boot up phone and download from market Link2SD app launch it and pick up EXT3 partition then app will say you must restart your phone so script must be created ,do so.After that go again to app and click on installed app and click link them to sd card...That it all....My english writing is horrible but i think you will figure it out ;)

Great work! Thanks from my side for both your posts here and in F'n'C thread regarding A2SDGui.

I have another question - does those scripts are device specific or system specific or universal? I am asking because I would like to flash my tablet with that (scripts) ( yea, i know it has more space than Vivacity but still - no amount of free space is enough ;-D )

Edited by Aztexa

Great work! Thanks from my side for both your posts here and in F'n'C thread regarding A2SDGui.

I have another question - does those scripts are device specific or system specific or universal? I am asking because I would like to flash my tablet with that (scripts) ( yea, i know it has more space than Vivacity but still - no amount of free space is enough ;-D )

It should work on a tablet as long as it is running on android. But as with anything I wouldn't' try it unless you have a recovery installed and a working back up of your tablet set up as it is now.