ScutulatusCrotalus

IRC channel #huawei-g300 is being logged

36 posts in this topic

Hi, I just got bored with this logging solution. It was full of problems. So, i have bought new ODROID (http://hardkernel.com) and there i have configured IRC bot. Now, here is question for me: How to get this logs on my webhosting? This is my actual pain... I hawe logs for last ~one week and i have to merge them with an old system and then upload 'em to webhost. Please, be patient, I hope it's last time trouble with this logger! ;)

Thanks Valicek1 - didn't mean to be hassling you but just wanted to flag that it had stopped working. I appreciate your making this available. If you can continue to do so great. If not - so be it. You're obviously under no obligation to do so for freeloaders like me! :D

Hi,

it looks like the logger isn't running anymore.

Thanks Valicek1 !

Hi, today I had a bit of free time... So I have compiled eggdrop to suport UTF-8 and modded tcl script for logging to mysql to work with unicode (brute-force && blood crying). 

Now it should be working great in few days... I have almost all logs (except ~3 hours) from 21.10.2013, (+ everything what is on the web before this date). 

Valicek1

Today news: I have solved problem with messages longer than 255 characters, but while I was fixing it (on only one copy of data) i accidentaly truncated all messages to 255 chars. So I'm sorry, any new messages longer than 255 chars should be saved in their full length, any messages from past to NOW(); are truncated :/

I asked Peter, who own and maintain irclog.whitequark.org to log the #huawei-g300 channel.

He says yes, so the channel is beeing logged again.

Log and live log available on Peter's site: http://irclog.whitequark.org/huawei-g300

So now you can follow the development without being on IRC (all the time) :)

I asked Peter, who own and maintain irclog.whitequark.org to log the #huawei-g300 channel.

He says yes, so the channel is beeing logged again.

Log and live log available on Peter's site: http://irclog.whitequark.org/huawei-g300

So now you can follow the development without being on IRC (all the time) :)

Thx Bro, I have never used IRC before.loll 

i tried to write some message but didnt know how..

So, now Dazzozo could not port the Y300 Lollipop to G300?

I still have a G300 with Carbon ROM 4.4.4 which is nice but veeery slow and killing the battery... i am really waiting for this 5.0 version for my G300.

thx

I still have a G300 with Carbon ROM 4.4.4 which is nice but veeery slow and killing the battery... i am really waiting for this 5.0 version for my G300.

thx

You can connect with IRC clients like HexChat, Smuxi, etc or you can use the webchat at http://webchat.freenode.net/

Dazzozo working on L but He has less time nowadays. If he can port it to Y300, I'm sure He can port it back to G300.

thx

you actually think lollipop will increase performance? No one says you cant dream.