• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

FrenkieDroid v8 GT-I8000 Full Working! NOW B7610 TOO!!!!!

315 posts in this topic

Posted

i want to ask you guys here if you have checked gps on android ? it is working ? it can lock satellites ? i have never locked a single satellite, and on wm operating system i can lock in secons 6 of them, so gps hardware is working.

if your gps is working try to help and post your settings. You have changed anything about gps.conf etc ? Where you installed frenkiedroid and other ROMS (sd card or my storage ) ?

any info could help me and many many other users

First install GPS status and than run it. Download data for GPS and now you can use your app for GPS.

Posted (edited)

First install GPS status and than run it. Download data for GPS and now you can use your app for GPS.

You have personally checked this ? And working ? i mean you can lock satelites ? You also installed the ROM on sd card like me ? Because i have done this many times, i can view satellites but unable to lock even one of them. All my friends having the same phone too

Edited by argentinos

Posted

You have personally checked this ? And working ? i mean you can lock satelites ? You also installed the ROM on sd card like me ? Because i have done this many times, i can view satellites but unable to lock even one of them. All my friends having the same phone too

Checked by using Navitel. Satellites locked in 10 min at first start and nearly 20 sec all the rest. Used ROM on internal memory.

Posted

Are working both OS?

Posted

Are working both OS?

Sure!

Posted

Android and Windows Mobile?

Posted (edited)

Sure!

Quote myself!

Edited by spiderman1961

Posted

Just uploaded new release!!!!!!!!!

Inside changelog news included into Rom

To download Follow this

Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by spiderman1961

Posted (edited)

Edited by robertsem

Posted

Twister v 1 autoinstall? The instructions are in Italian and I don't know....

Posted (edited)

Help

Edited by robertsem

Posted (edited)

Help

No auto install: new version is better and instruction in english

Look here

Edited by spiderman1961

Posted

hi dears nice to see you i want to download frenkiedroid v8.1 xt4.tar.gz file for flash under ubuntu can i download this file