So... which Nexus(') are you buying?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

The Nexus 4, refreshed 7 and 10 are now confirmed at extremely competitive prices. Which are you planning to buy?

Share your thoughts in the comments below!

I'm inclined to pick up a Nexus 4 16GB and I like the idea of a Nexus 7 3G, but i'm a little surprised not to see a Nexus 10 3G to be honest...?

Click here to view the item

Guest mistoffelees

I'm liking all three; just cancelled my iPad 4th Gen order. Picking up the new Nexus 7 3G and the Nexus 10 for sure. Need to take a closer look at the Nexus 4, really like my SGN and my HOX, was planning on picking up the new HOX+, but not so sure now.

Guest Zarch1972

I had no intention of replacing my GN, but the price of the N4 16gb just seems like a no brainer....... although I do have worries about the 2nd hand value of my GN now and really, i'd prefer a 32gb N4.

Maybe I will wait?

The only thing that annoys me in the camera on my GN, so i'll hang on to see some reviews first.

Guest gavtaylor

def going to get a Nexus 4 (16GB) to replace my SII, at that price it would be silly not too.

plus they are selling for £200 on ebay at the minute so could get most of that cost back :)

Nexus 4 16GB seems like a no-brainer at the advertised price. My concern is how long are the stocks going to last, can see getting hold of one being the issue.

Guest andybarker

Read this on my Prime, and stared at the screen to see if I could see the pixels. Nope. Not sure when the extra pixels will help on a 10" screen.

Interested in the Nexus 7 as a more portable tablet for throwing in the bag, whereas with the Prime I have to stop and think if it is worth taking with me on each trip out.

Guest darkinformer

Nexus 4 for me, again to replace the Galaxy SII. I'm already using Google Music with an unlimited data package, so no SD card isn't a killer for me. Brilliant to see the full Google Music package is coming to the UK at the same time. Roll on mid-November! :)

Edited by darkinformer

Guest veryjiggy

Why? About right with VAT no?

P

349 / 1.6 = 220

220*1.2 = 264

So yes, about ok. But in general hate how products are priced in the UK due to the VAT.

Guest RenkliArif

I'm really interrested in the Nexus 7 3G to do some basic work on the go :) For the other two, I'd rather wait and see how the Padfone 2 will turn out :D

IMO the Nexus brand is simply not appealing enough for me. THey are either current tech or just a wee step behind current tech each and every time :(. SO until google actualy steps it up a notch and delivers new tech in the Nexus brands I am simply not interested.

Guest doncoop

Based on the prices I would have loved and probably picked up a 32gb nexus 4.

Still very temped by the 16gb though. Will wait to see some reviews and probably work out how and where to cut some of my current stuff out.

What to get rid of....iPhone4, 64gb touch, archos g9 80, Xperia play. Big decisions ahead!!

Guest andygeog

349 / 1.6 = 220

220*1.2 = 264

So yes, about ok. But in general hate how products are priced in the UK due to the VAT.

In the US, the price quoted is exclusive of sales tax which is added at checkout. In the UK, VAT as included in the quoted price.

Guest marmankites

I sold my 16gb N7 as soon as rumour mill started.

I now really want to replace my galaxy nexus with the Nexus 4 - price is amazing but I cannot buy a 16gb phone (AGAIN)

Not sure now if to buy the 10" 32gb or the 32gb N7... Mmmm...

Of that Google page said 32gb N4... I would want it yesterday

Guest comicbookguy

I sold my 16gb N7 as soon as rumour mill started.

I now really want to replace my galaxy nexus with the Nexus 4 - price is amazing but I cannot buy a 16gb phone (AGAIN)

Not sure now if to buy the 10" 32gb or the 32gb N7... Mmmm...

Of that Google page said 32gb N4... I would want it yesterday

having had, and got rid of, a 10 inch tab, i much prefer the 7 inch formfactor. plus the n7 is quad core, and half the price....

havent managed to fill my 16gm Gnex yet, and take the N7 to work, so combined 32GB is fine for me ;)

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest Zarch1972

IMO the Nexus brand is simply not appealing enough for me. THey are either current tech or just a wee step behind current tech each and every time :(. SO until google actualy steps it up a notch and delivers new tech in the Nexus brands I am simply not interested.

I think you're being a little down on the brand. This new revision of the range brings very good spec products at very affordable prices. Phones and Tablets can't really get 'technically' much better can they? Its all about price and attracting customers to a particular eco-system/brand.

If Google selling a N4 a 16gb for £279 (maybe at cost or a loss?) gets people into "Google" then job done?

Amazon are doing the same.

I think its staggering that Google can sell a phone with the specs of the N4 for nigh on half the price of the Galaxy Nexus just 1 year on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.