First impressions of the Windows Phone 8X by HTC

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Jaisan888

It would be superflous to have profile switching, never ever heard of any two people sharing a mobile phone.

Would very much like to get hold of this device and Beat it to smithereens with a 2.1 Mega-pixel camera to relieve some stress....................................I was quite confused/muddled by the In Use section which contained "by really using it in anger i've enjoyed it".

Seriously now, I only have one question...........as a general concensus, would this device be considered The best Windows 8 mobile phone ?

Guest simon211175

It would be superflous to have profile switching, never ever heard of any two people sharing a mobile phone.

That's not exactly what I meant. Tasker on Android lets me automatically switch sound off when I get to work and switching WiFi on when I'm at home. NFC tags'll do the same, but I have to physically touch my phone against them for that.

Also, are there any 3rd party turn-by-turn GPS solutions out there, like CoPilot etc?

How about cloud based music? I currently have all my music stored on Google Music - does anyone know if this would work via a web browser on Windows phone 8?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.