How to restore GB from ICS

Guest Mabcin

Thanks for helping me guys, Ill try when i have time that rooting thing. Im noob with that and dont know what Imei even means:D it takes me long time to do that and I have a lot to learn about that. Wish me good luck and suggest good links for rooting, CWM and all other stuff what I need to go back to GB :)

Guest billpine

Aaaaaahhhhhhh BALLS!!!!! :angry: there's always something to mess things up. Not only has the IMEI gone south but so has the bandbase.

I suspect this is the reason why I can't restore my IMEI. Anyone know how to flash a 2.3.6 bandbase?

Much thanks

Guest dave215

sorry to ask, but i have been trying to downgrade from the official 952 ICS but the IMEI process doesnt seem to work as even though I back up Imei code and delete from phone, when i put on new code it fails to reset to zero and remains the same. Is this something I am doing wrong or is it as I have an original rom. If this is the case could I simply add a modifiued 952 rom then would I be able to downgrade from the non original rom.

Guest vhristenco

Indeed, sometimes it doesn't SEEM to work. sometimes it shows your old imei until you wipe data & cache.

From what i've seen, middle package won't flash if yout imei is not zero. So, even if your phone shows an imei other than zero after your attempt to make it zero, try to flash middle package. If that succeeds, you may proceed to flash B882/B892. If it fails, reboot normally and try again to zero imei.

Hope this helps.

Guest billpine

I just downgraded from B952 back to B895 yesterday. The only working route was as follows:

- zero imei (already had an imei backup)

- middle package

- flash B882

- root, cwm

- restore imei

- flash B892

- upgrade to B895

- root, cwm

That returned the phone to out-of-the-box state.

Good luck!

How did you zero your IMEI?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest YoYoNanny

thanks a million to all the people here i upgraded yesterday and my battery level was shooting down and one big thing was i didn't have Google play so i had no games for 24 hours i had this HISPACE and it was weird as it was all in Chinese and stuff... never testing out unofficial stuff again...

Guest kyan31
thanks a million to all the people here i upgraded yesterday and my battery level was shooting down and one big thing was i didn't have Google play so i had no games for 24 hours i had this HISPACE and it was weird as it was all in Chinese and stuff... never testing out unofficial stuff again...

That just means you didn't flash GAPPS, and you flashed a crappy ROM :P

Guest YoYoNanny

That just means you didn't flash GAPPS, and you flashed a crappy ROM :P

please dude don't criticize me look at your self you are begging money from strangers for a new lap top and you are "hardcore" meaning you spend all day fapping over peoples comments.

and FYI it was the official version off the official HUAWEI website

Guest kyan31

please dude don't criticize me look at your self you are begging money from strangers for a new lap top and you are "hardcore" meaning you spend all day fapping over peoples comments.

and FYI it was the official version off the official HUAWEI website

WTF :o

I wasn't even criticising you, it was a joke dude. What is wrong with you :ph34r:

Guest YoYoNanny

omf

just shut up...

i just wanted to say thanks for everyone that help not get into a argument with some tramp begging for money. since your so "hardcore" make me a "block the retard" button on this comment bar please

Guest YoYoNanny

REMOVED

Edited by PaulOBrien
This is not acceptable language. Tone it down or face a warn / ban.

Guest saiem1

Im on atomic mod GB

Its just Zee Best xD (Smooth, Less Ram usage (Random access memory ^_^), Good old Dark themed Youtube app which NEVER crashed for me, the newer one seems to be buggy. and much more..

;) But i give credit for all the devs doin ICS/JB roms

Guest saiem1

WTF :o

I wasn't even criticising you, it was a joke dude. What is wrong with you :ph34r:

Kyan, there are some people who dont no what the word "Joke" means

AND DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR

Edited by saiem1

Guest kyan31
and please stop with the gay faces you look like a retard

There is no need for that, I haven't said anything offensive to you at all.

Guest kyan31
Kyan, there are some people who dont no what the word "Joke" means

AND DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR

Yes, very true. I will definitely be reporting this person as his language is just horrible and abusive :P

Guest PaulOBrien

Please respect your fellow members - failing to do so and using inappropriate language will result in a warn / ban.

P

Guest mo.asal1

my huawei g300

i upgrade to ics

build number u8815v100r001b952

baseband versoin 2030

and ver 4.0.3

i want to downgrade to my last gb virsion

i tried Downgrade from ICS to GB for Vodafone (U8815)

and it's not worked