Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gunapriyan

How to Connect Internet in my Laptop using my Blade?

5 posts in this topic

Dear Friends,

I need to use internet by my blade in my laptop.

Can you tell me the procedure?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guna

First, you need to be using a ROM with a tethering option. Plug your Blade into your computer with the USB cable. On the Blade go to Settings->Wireless & Networks->Tethering & portable hotspot and select the USB the thering option. Your laptop should now be able to access the internet through your phone. I have done this before and it worked.

Friend, In Wireless and Networks, I am having "Bluetooth Tethering" Option only. I am unable to find Portable hotspot option. Can you help me.....[Note i am using Konsta CM10 28-10 ROM]

Friend, In Wireless and Networks, I am having "Bluetooth Tethering" Option only. I am unable to find Portable hotspot option. Can you help me.....[Note i am using Konsta CM10 28-10 ROM]

Not working:

• Hardware video decoding because of missing OMX, e.g. YouTube HQ (will never work, use an external app)
  • Wifi tethering (use an external app, e.g. WiFi Tether for Root Users)
  • USB-tethering (use an external app)
  • FM radio

Install this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.android.wifi.tether

It will make a wifi hotspot in your phone. Then connect your laptop to that wifi hotspot.. It is easy, just explore the settings in the app