Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CurtisAndroidSF2

Where can I find a circle battery mod for CM9?

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

I flashed to AOKP a while back and I fell in love with the circle battery option, just wondering if there is any circle battery zips anywhere which I could flash on CM9?

Thanks

Hello,

I flashed to AOKP a while back and I fell in love with the circle battery option, just wondering if there is any circle battery zips anywhere which I could flash on CM9?

Thanks

1. You've posted this two times already.

2. It can be done with UOT Kitchen

1. You've posted this two times already.

2. It can be done with UOT Kitchen

3. Google

4. If you're going to reply being an arse then don't comment at all.

And my last thread was a while ago and (again) received no logical/helpful replies, secondly, UOK doesn't like me and finally Google shows up nothing for our device and because it uses a SystemUI & Framework-Res apk (I think) I'm assuming the ones that show up won't work as they're for different devices.

I've used various hacks from Google before, even for other devices. Here's a hint - try it. Just backup before hand and nothing can go wrong :)

I made one for Paranoid that seems to be working, so I've tried making one the same way for CM9. I haven't tried it, It might kill ya phone, if it does I'm sorry. I suggest you make a back up first! If anyone is feeling brave, PM me and I'll give you a link.

I've got it sorted man, found a program on XDA that mods it for you and I replaced the SystemUI and it's worked a treat. I'll upload the SystemUI file in a bit if anyone wants it;

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1434061

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Yeah put it up

I can't download

I can't download

Forgot to change sharing permissions on Drive, should work now.

Yup, now I can download it, will try later, right now I am trying to fix the sensors in my Cm9AOKP remix port and I am trying to build AOKP, cause Daz's build is old, and for some reason won't work for me

AOKP was a great ROM but it had no 'Mobile data' toggle and it irritated me so I changed to another ROM. I'm looking forward to flashing your ROM but I need the rotation so i'm holding off until it's fixed aha

I didn't really have had any succses fix it :( I also ouldn't build aokp because there are no device configs ( I thought daz had them on his github).