app2sd not working

Guest priortak

Guest priortak

Hi.

Im using the G300 with infusion rom. when I try to use App2SD, I don't have the "move to SD" button. I understand that this is a common problem with infusion rom, but I have no idea how to solve it.

anyone?

Hi.

Im using the G300 with infusion rom. when I try to use App2SD, I don't have the "move to SD" button. I understand that this is a common problem with infusion rom, but I have no idea how to solve it.

anyone?

its not a common problem with only infusion, this will happen if you have the default storage reverting problem (common on all stock ics for g300)

and you flash the storage fix.. you can no longer naively move them to the sdcard so you have to use link2sd from the market

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a new G300 for 2 days now and have been discovering its limits.

Thought to register here for the valuable info that I found and for correcting a couple of wrong assumptions mentioned.

One is here and please let me know if that works for you too:

Although link2sd seems to work, I have found another way to use your familiar app2sd.

Just go to settings-storage and change 2nd option "default storage location" to your sd card.

Then, you are ready as usual :-)

(I don't know yet what happens with the rest of internal storage, how can it be exploited except our data)

Edited by nek4d