• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

MIUI.v4-JB for the ZTE Blade_2.12.28 FINAL

101 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Fastest miui v4 rom for blade

Posted · Report post

anyone can share the tptfor this? I try to use cm10 tptfor this but not working

Posted · Report post

miui jb 2.12.7

bag Switching 2g-3g

http://mediafire.com/?7xkb4iu29ilv2kd

Its not miui v4 2.12.7 it's miui v4 2.11.2

Rom is fast but doesn't include Gapps

Posted (edited) · Report post

I did not correct build.prop

Edited by sanek1804

Posted · Report post

Is miui 2.12.7

Posted · Report post

sanek1804, can you share the TPT for gen2 blade? I tried TPT from CM10 web and it is not working.

Is miui 2.12.7

well in setting/About Phone its showing miui 2.11.2 , but i think you are right it's way to different than 2.11.2, might be theirs problem with prop.

is it possible to add gapps in rom. Rom is really fast and doesn't consume much ram, but i can't use it without Gapps

Edited by gourav35

Posted · Report post

Try latest KonstaT gapps, it works fine for me.

miui jb 2.12.7

bag Switching 2g-3g

http://mediafire.com/?7xkb4iu29ilv2kd

custom theme applying = force close

network selection = force closes

making call = force closes

other wise fast and stable

Edited by HDuser

Posted · Report post

kindly sanek can u at least include stk app in your next release or else be pleased to post a flashable zip of the stk app...a humble request

Posted · Report post

Thanks, sanek1804.. :) Will try and let u know the looks and performance.

sanek1804, MIUI 2.12.21 has been released!

Posted · Report post

can we expect more updates from this rom? Konstat already released CM10.1 for blade, and there's a new MIUI version.

Posted · Report post

can we expect more updates from this rom? Konstat already released CM10.1 for blade, and there's a new MIUI version.

Never Put Your Expectation Dude, Developers ARe Not Obligated To Fulfill Our Expectations

Posted · Report post

Never Put Your Expectation Dude, Developers ARe Not Obligated To Fulfill Our Expectations

Just asking.

Posted · Report post

can anyone put multi language in this rom

Posted · Report post

Whether this MIUI JB 2.12.28 ROM based on cm-10-20121227-KonstaKANG can be used with 256 MB RAM Chinese Blade?

Posted · Report post

Whether this MIUI JB 2.12.28 ROM based on cm-10-20121227-KonstaKANG can be used with 256 MB RAM Chinese Blade?

Normally this ROM is consuming more than 300mb RAM. Miui v4 ROMs are best but they lag even in European blade. So I don't think this is good option for you

Posted · Report post

Best rom for our phones, but I only have one problem when I receive incoming calls I only see the number without a name and I can not see who is calling me. Is there any way to see the name of an incoming call

Posted · Report post

Best rom for our phones, but I only have one problem when I receive incoming calls I only see the number without a name and I can not see who is calling me. Is there any way to see the name of an incoming call

no success for me till now theirs another bug if you are searching contacts you can't dial or view them.

Posted · Report post

very beautiful ROM. screenshot function on toggle / notification bar takes screenshot upside down for me. how do i correct that?

anyone facing issues with data on this rom? wifi works fine for me but somehow GPRS / mobile data does not work inspite correct APN the E sign on notification bar

Posted · Report post

very beautiful ROM. screenshot function on toggle / notification bar takes screenshot upside down for me. how do i correct that?

anyone facing issues with data on this rom? wifi works fine for me but somehow GPRS / mobile data does not work inspite correct APN the E sign on notification bar

I experienced the upside down screenshots too, but no prob with network connection

Posted · Report post

can anyone make MIUI based on CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG because it is more stable and all his works. just ask if anyone can do it and if he does, whether it will make

Posted · Report post

Keep searching it is in one of the MIUI thread here.

Posted · Report post

store the numbers with the code +375... +7..., etc..