• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod 6.0.2.7[30/12]

160 posts in this topic

Posted

These .android_secure things doesn't work (wiping data, backing up..)

Can I get old recovery somehow?

Posted

These .android_secure things doesn't work (wiping data, backing up..)

Can I get old recovery somehow?

.android_secure works fine.

Posted (edited)

Not for me, it gets stuck everytime. Gave it up after 20 minutes. Then my phone says that my sdcard is damaged and needs to be formated.

Edited by shaez

Posted

Not for me, it gets stuck everytime. Gave it up after 20 minutes. Then my phone says that my sdcard is damaged and needs to be formated.

Then backup your SD to your computer and reformat, then restore the data.

Just do the same as you did to flash this recovery to return to the old one, except from you need that image.

Posted

Yeah, but I simply don't know where to find it :D

Posted

Yeah, but I simply don't know where to find it :D

It's stickied

Posted

Alright, solved, thanks so much for help. :)

Posted (edited)

i flashed it, then went back to cwm 4 because i couldnt mount /sd-ext, then went back to cwm 6 and now i cant do anything in it, it loads recovery, but i cant do anything, the only button that works is the power button which reboots the phone.

when i try to flash cwm 4 or 6 recovery now, it just loads that frozen version of cwm 6, i dont know how to fix this :/

[EDIT]: restarting my PC and reflashing worked. But for some reason doing adb kill-server then trying again didn't.

Edited by Haxorg

Posted

Volume up and home (left button) for CWM 6

Posted

CWM 6.0.2.7 doesn't seem to want to boot up!?... I flashed the img file while my skate was in bootloader mode then did a fastboot reboot, held VOL UP + HOME buttons and it just gets stuck on the green android boot logo!?... What gives???...

Posted

Install using Term. Should work right then

Posted

CWM 6.0.2.7 doesn't seem to want to boot up!?... I flashed the img file while my skate was in bootloader mode then did a fastboot reboot, held VOL UP + HOME buttons and it just gets stuck on the green android boot logo!?... What gives???...

I replied this in the cfx thread:

Try erasing the image first and then flash it.

Posted

Easy flash:

ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.2.7 - DOWNLOAD (MultiUpload)

How to install - Windows, Linux and OSX

- Download the zip file above and extract to a directory

- Ensure USB debugging is enabled in 'Settings -> Development' and that, if on Windows, you have installed any requested drivers

- WINDOWS - double click 'install-recovery-windows.bat'

- MAC - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-mac.sh' followed by './install-recovery-mac.sh'

- LINUX - Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type 'chmod +x install-superboot-linux.sh' followed by 'sudo ./install-recovery-linux.sh'

You can reboot to recovery by issuing the 'adb reboot recovery' command.

basically downloaded PaulOBrian's zip for 4.0.1.4 CWM and replaced the img with the 6.0.2.7 CWM img, makes it easy to flash for noobs.

Posted (edited)

Easy flash:

basically downloaded PaulOBrian's zip for 4.0.1.4 CWM and replaced the img with the 6.0.2.7 CWM img, makes it easy to flash for noobs.

ok :)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Posted

The recovery touch problem it's already soved? :D

Posted

i get stuck in 6.0.2.7 cwm... install it, clean cashe and get stuck... pull out battery the reflash with 4.0.1.5.

is any solution for this?

Posted

Thanks for this!

Posted

Thanks for this!

Yeahh you're back. And you're welcome! :)

Posted

Hello,

I have some problem with the 6.0.2.7 on SFR Staraddict phone, when installed, no way to choose what to do.

I haven't any problem with V4.0.1.4 but with the V5.5.0.4 and this V6.0.2.7 the Vol + and - does nothing and no way to select the current choice.

Is this problem known ? and is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks in advence

Posted

Hello,

I have some problem with the 6.0.2.7 on SFR Staraddict phone, when installed, no way to choose what to do.

I haven't any problem with V4.0.1.4 but with the V5.5.0.4 and this V6.0.2.7 the Vol + and - does nothing and no way to select the current choice.

Is this problem known ? and is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks in advence

Look here;

Posted

ServAnges

Believe you not forget about Staraddict's "swapped" buttons: instead of "Home" you must use "Menu" button to properly enter CWM 5 and above :)

Posted

It works perfectly.

Thank you very much

Posted

Thank`s. Now working, but i didn`t notice

-wipe battery stats...

[Q] why always asking to fix root when reboot

Posted

Thank`s. Now working, but i didn`t notice

-wipe battery stats...

[Q] why always asking to fix root when reboot

It's a security measure for some devices.

Posted

It's a security measure for some devices.

I bealive questioning about root is security mesure, what about battery stats? same?