[HELP] Unlock Bootloader -> Suck

Guest jakecdonaldson

Guest jakecdonaldson

This is my phone info

----- Huawei G300 U8815-51 | 2.3.6 | B900 | Baseband109808 | Australian Vodafone Version-----

yesterday i tried to unlock the bootloader, it seems succeeded and it reboot as normal

Afterward, it stucks at the Huawei logo and flashing.

Is there any way I can do for it?

I have tried to use other version of U8815 to reinstall the rom by VolUP + VolDOWN + PowerButton

It said failed.

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Hello,

I would try as first to update your phone to latest version via Settings -> Info -> Updates. Are there any updates for your phone?

Have you followed this tutorial? http://www.modaco.co...-mac-and-linux/

If so and if it's not working, we'll find a solution.

//aargh, I forgot that bootloader is unlocked.

There is no reason to unlock a bootloader, with android 2.3 you can root it and flash there cwm. But if you want ICS, I would try to update the phone, if there are no updates, root your android 2.3, backup your IMEI and try tutorials here.

Edited by ScutulatusCrotalus

Guest denzele

This is my phone info

----- Huawei G300 U8815-51 | 2.3.6 | B900 | Baseband109808 | Australian Vodafone Version-----

yesterday i tried to unlock the bootloader, it seems succeeded and it reboot as normal

Afterward, it stucks at the Huawei logo and flashing.

Is there any way I can do for it?

I have tried to use other version of U8815 to reinstall the rom by VolUP + VolDOWN + PowerButton

It said failed.

Hi jackdonaldson,

Unfortunately you are in the same sh*t like me..read this link http://www.modaco.com/topic/358566-help-upgrading-ascend-g300-to-icsupdate-failed/page__gopid__2048637#entry2048637..

I've been trying to find answers everywhere and I mean really EVERYWHERE but no damn luck mate,..phone is just keep doing the same thing like crazy ...guys from UK having same problem been able to fix it by upgrading to B927 by hputtiing dload update file on sd card then holding volume + and - together with power button to upgrade to ICS..not in my case..I tried any version available from here http://g300.thebronasium.com/huawei/ and they all FAIL.

So yeah hopefully someone can give us some light on this...wished that i didn't do nothing at all..yee to top it up Vodafone Au is testing (finally) ICS to be released later on i hope...

Guest jakecdonaldson

Here is my situation

Hello,

I would try as first to update your phone to latest version via Settings -> Info -> Updates. Are there any updates for your phone?

Have you followed this tutorial? http://www.modaco.co...-mac-and-linux/

If so and if it's not working, we'll find a solution.

//aargh, I forgot that bootloader is unlocked.

There is no reason to unlock a bootloader, with android 2.3 you can root it and flash there cwm. But if you want ICS, I would try to update the phone, if there are no updates, root your android 2.3, backup your IMEI and try tutorials here.

Here is my situation

no matter is the "3 buttons Way" or Power + UP / Power + Down, all are the same

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Hey Jake!

What happens if you boot your phone with power button and volume up pressed? And what did you exactly do? I hope you're not in the same problem as user denzele.

Guest Rostilj xD

I have the same situation. And i must write this on serbian Use google trans.

Odneo sam mobilni telefon na servisiranje. Odneo sam ga u telenor (kod mog operatera) i ispostavilo se da je pregorela ploca. Zameili su je i dobio sam nov imei broj i sve je OK.

Guest Davidoff59

So pulling battery then going Power on and volume up or power on and volume down does not work?

Have You have tried to boot up normally after a battery pull?

make sure you follow the guides closely reg the dload folder and the update.app.

Guest jakecdonaldson

So pulling battery then going Power on and volume up or power on and volume down does not work?

Have You have tried to boot up normally after a battery pull?

make sure you follow the guides closely reg the dload folder and the update.app.

I have followed those guides from the web which given from upstairs and also I have tried to flash {U8815 V100R001C86B944} by using dload, the phone said update successful but it still have this problem.

Guest denzele

Hi guys,

Rostilj prijatelju to je jedino resenje za sve nas ja mislim...I was just telling to rostilj that what he did is ONLY solution for this - return the phone to seller and hope for the best which is geeting new IMEI cause ours simple bricked or burned ...

I don't think it should be trouble to return it since it won't let you go inside ofthe phone to see what was done with it..this way claim it as it is..simple burned or bricked..phone fault..;)...let you know what happened fingers crossed....

• 2 months later...